Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Bebo, the In-House heroine for Dharma Productions (Page 2)

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged

I never liked Bebo to start with...but over the years I have grown to like her. The best thing about her is she is willing to learn from her mistakes. She doesnt pretend that she set out to do exactly what she got as many in BW do. I also appreciate her for making her own choices about career and men unlike Karishma. Karishma too made many many mistakes but unfortunately she could blame Babita for many of them. And Kareena is also close to her dad despite the break up of her parents while Karishma wasnt able to balance between the loyalty for her mother who brought her up and Randhir Kapoor.

Sultan_Of_Swing IF-Sizzlerz
Sultan_Of_Swing
Sultan_Of_Swing

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
I think Bebo and Dhrama are a match made in hell, they churn out their worst work when they both work with each other. The OTT  super irritating Poo in K3G, the disastorous Kurbaan and now the amatuerish EMAET, they do bring the worst out of one another.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

allabtsrk

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
I added the full article.
gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
I think Kareena's worked VERY hard to get back into KJo's good books. He was P-I-S-S-E-D off when she said no to KHNH because of money. I don't even think she expected Karan to pretty much say eff you and sign Preity instead.  

Kajol and Kareena are the only 2 actresses KJo is actually loyal to.

desigal90

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
That's what I've noticed. At first I thought that Kareena was just some entertainment package for Karan. Like someone he has fun with, makes fun of, and then moves on.
But it does seem like he's fond of her and very loyal. Especially when I consider all the films that came her way first but didnt work out due to some reason or the other.

gilmores

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Mhmm it helps Kareena's case that those films she was considered for didn't work out because of other reasons..not her saying no. I think a few years back she would have thought 10 times before saying no to KJo again. Now she's in a much more secure place with Karan..I mean she definitely took advantage of her friendship with him when putting her other films ahead of Ek Main..not something she would ever think about doing for Talaash.   

At Dharma it seems to be this: if Karan's directing, SRK and Kajol are first choices LOL Other directors: Kareena. If its Ayan then its written with Ranbir in mind and they scout for another actress LOL
Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

I think Kareena's worked VERY hard to get back into KJo's good books. He was P-I-S-S-E-D off when she said no to KHNH because of money. I don't even think she expected Karan to pretty much say eff you and sign Preity instead.  

I'm really happy that kareena said no to KHNH because Preity was so perfect for that role. I have a feeling that if kareena did that role, I would've hated that movie. Those times are when kareena used to overact in commerical movies

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ana1preity*zintagilmores

gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Terenaina

Originally posted by chocolover89

I'm really happy that kareena said no to KHNH because Preity was so perfect for that role. I have a feeling that if kareena did that role, I would've hated that movie. Those times are when kareena used to overact in commerical movies
Oh Kareena would most definitely have hammed through KHNH.  KHNH was pretty soon after MDK, MPKDH and her other "pathbreaking" commercial films LOL 

I'm glad Preity did it as well...she suited it better.. Also Preity-Saif look way better onscreen than Kareena-Saif.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

preity*zintaTerenaina

Go to top