Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Bebo, the In-House heroine for Dharma Productions - Page 5

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
You're absolutely right. The older the costars, the more screenage you add!

Btw, Smarie! SQUEAAALL!!

AdilandAdil adil hussain
Just finnished shooting for Agent Vinod. Very much looking fowward. Sriram Raghavan is cookong someting very delicious, I can feel it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: desigal90

You're absolutely right. The older the costars, the more screenage you add!

Btw, Smarie! SQUEAAALL!!

AdilandAdil adil hussain
Just finnished shooting for Agent Vinod. Very much looking fowward. Sriram Raghavan is cookong someting very delicious, I can feel it.

SQUEEAAAL...

if only...if ONLY they released SOMETHING official...official site, official first look, poster, teaser WHTEVER...id be reassured tht the film is not a myth...
Edited by smartie_pants - 12 years ago
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kshreya2002

I feel she needs to act with more actors who are her age rather than the 40+ ones. They make their costars seem older too.

She cannot act opposite Shahid and Ranbir. HR also seems out of question. I can't seem to see her acting opposite Abhay or Farhan. Maybe she would have in her earlier days but definitely not since her fan-girl like joy in acting opposite Khans. She is pretty limited in her choice of actors. Much more than Katrina, IMO
desigal90 thumbnail
I know Relda, its like she traps herself in this box that she doesnt wanna extend outside of. She doesnt take risks man!

I loved her pairing with Rahul Bose in Chameli!

Smarie, kill me. That tweet by Adil is like one positive thing about AV in a torrent of negative articles.
It exists! Agent Vinod exists!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Relda

She cannot act opposite Shahid and Ranbir. HR also seems out of question. I can't seem to see her acting opposite Abhay or Farhan. Maybe she would have in her earlier days but definitely not since her fan-girl like joy in acting opposite Khans. She is pretty limited in her choice of actors. Much more than Katrina, IMO

The limitation of Kareena's choices rise from personal equations. Katrina doesnt have such limitation as she has been cordial with her ex Salman and never accepted that she was in a relationship with Ranbir. Yet she sticks to a limited set of actors and producers like Rani used to in her heydays. IMO that seems to be because of a decision she has made to work with whatever will give her sureshot hits with lease efforts. Thats dangerous. Kareena atleast is doing a risky film like Heroine...even AV looks risky to me.
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The limitation of Kareena's choices rise from personal equations. Katrina doesnt have such limitation as she has been cordial with her ex Salman and never accepted that she was in a relationship with Ranbir. Yet she sticks to a limited set of actors and producers like Rani used to in her heydays. IMO that seems to be because of a decision she has made to work with whatever will give her sureshot hits with lease efforts. Thats dangerous. Kareena atleast is doing a risky film like Heroine...even AV looks risky to me.

Satsang with Ajay Devgan look pretty risky to me.
Heroine sort of happened as an accident to Kareena. She had refused it earlier.. same as with Dhruv and NOKJ. She used to take much bigger risks in her initial days. Now, she likes being in a cocoon of hero-oriented films where she has a 10 minutes role. So, she is also doing the same "hits-first, acting-later" route. As I mentioned, she is pretty much restricted by her personal grudges, queenbee status to give any thoughts to serious, low-budget actors nowadays. I don't see her taking any risks worth its salt nowadays.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Relda

Satsang with Ajay Devgan look pretty risky to me.
Heroine sort of happened as an accident to Kareena. She had refused it earlier.. same as with Dhruv and NOKJ. She used to take much bigger risks in her initial days. Now, she likes being in a cocoon of hero-oriented films where she has a 10 minutes role. So, she is also doing the same "hits-first, acting-later" route. As I mentioned, she is pretty much restricted by her personal grudges, queenbee status to give any thoughts to serious, low-budget actors nowadays. I don't see her taking any risks worth its salt nowadays.

Satsang looks risky in the sense that I am not sure if it will materialize as it is. Its definitely not releasing in 2012 as Ajay has too much on his plate. I'll just base my judgement on the films which are definitely releasing and IMO Kareena has a riskier year ahead.
desigal90 thumbnail
Yeah Bebo doesnt take risks. Not only does she test her fans with her offscreen antics, but nowadays, even her roles are so BORING! 

Lets talk about someone more intersting and risky. Ooo Ooo, I know! Lets talk about Saifu. ☺️
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

That's the same for all actresses na? Katrina actually has no limitations in terms of actors she can star with. She's done films/will do films opposite every actor with any star power..Right from the Khans, to HR, to Akki, to Ranbir, Imran... the only ones she really hasn't starred opposite are Shahid, Ranveer and that too only because she hasn't been offered anything opposite them yet. Yeah it's possible that she may not work with Ranbir again, but it doesn't even matter that much because she has so many other choices..A better comparison is Priyanka who can't work with Salman, Akki, etc.

Katrina, IMO, is stuck in her item numbers and YRF now. She can't do much else and probably won't get to either. As for doing films like Heroine, Katrina never gets offered anything that requires her to do more than look pretty because she simply doesn't have the talent..and no one expects her to do those films either.
i wish she has a risky year next...she cant really balance too well...she either does "only flowerpot" roles or "only meaningful" roles...most of the performance oriented films she does flop, and so she goes back to her cocoon thinking playing a flowerpot is the only way she can give a hit...
i think this entire khan bhajan, 100 crore ka bhoot started coz katrina was giving good hits back then and bebo wasnt...so she wants to compete with kat in tht aspect i guess...now tht ppl are not taking her seriously as an actor, she wants to get tht too...

shes like this lil kid who wants to have her cake and eat it too.