Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
I think Kareena's worked VERY hard to get back into KJo's good books. He was P-I-S-S-E-D off when she said no to KHNH because of money. I don't even think she expected Karan to pretty much say eff you and sign Preity instead.  

Kajol and Kareena are the only 2 actresses KJo is actually loyal to.

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
That's what I've noticed. At first I thought that Kareena was just some entertainment package for Karan. Like someone he has fun with, makes fun of, and then moves on.
But it does seem like he's fond of her and very loyal. Especially when I consider all the films that came her way first but didnt work out due to some reason or the other.

gilmores thumbnail
Mhmm it helps Kareena's case that those films she was considered for didn't work out because of other reasons..not her saying no. I think a few years back she would have thought 10 times before saying no to KJo again. Now she's in a much more secure place with Karan..I mean she definitely took advantage of her friendship with him when putting her other films ahead of Ek Main..not something she would ever think about doing for Talaash.   

At Dharma it seems to be this: if Karan's directing, SRK and Kajol are first choices 😆 Other directors: Kareena. If its Ayan then its written with Ranbir in mind and they scout for another actress 😆
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chocolover89

I think Kareena's worked VERY hard to get back into KJo's good books. He was P-I-S-S-E-D off when she said no to KHNH because of money. I don't even think she expected Karan to pretty much say eff you and sign Preity instead.  

Kajol and Kareena are the only 2 actresses KJo is actually loyal to.

I'm really happy that kareena said no to KHNH because Preity was so perfect for that role. I have a feeling that if kareena did that role, I would've hated that movie. Those times are when kareena used to overact in commerical movies
gilmores thumbnail
Originally posted by: Terenaina

I'm really happy that kareena said no to KHNH because Preity was so perfect for that role. I have a feeling that if kareena did that role, I would've hated that movie. Those times are when kareena used to overact in commerical movies

Oh Kareena would most definitely have hammed through KHNH.  KHNH was pretty soon after MDK, MPKDH and her other "pathbreaking" commercial films 😆 

I'm glad Preity did it as well...she suited it better.. Also Preity-Saif look way better onscreen than Kareena-Saif.
cinema-goer thumbnail
Karan is loyal to any one who is successful or have the potential to get success..
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Her lose is someone elses gain.

everything works out for the best. I couldn't imagine dostana w/o prinkaya or KHNH w/o Preity.

I find it funny how she said no to all the movies that gave other actresses hits.
desigal90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chocolover89

I'm glad Preity did it as well...she suited it better.. Also Preity-Saif look way better onscreen than Kareena-Saif.

Owwie!
Meri nazar se tum dekho to yaar nazar woh aayein
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: cinema-goer

Karan is loyal to any one who is successful or have the potential to get success..

Add Yashraj too to the list.
desigal90 thumbnail
But guys in Karan's defense, he has been offerign Kareena films even when she was down.

KHNH came relatively early.

And he tried his best to rope her in for Dostana, but that didnt work out coz Abhi wasnt comfortable. So then he launched Kurbaan adn signed her up then.
Saif & Bebo were signed for Kurbaan even before they got together. They were approached separately. its just Karan went ahead and shot Dostana before he started Kurbaan, but both were conceived around the same time.