Discusson Topic - SKS Season 2 Share Your Views!!!

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello People...I'am Here With A Interesting DT For All Of You... So The Second Season Of Sach Ka Saamna Has Started...I Wanted To Know From You Guys, Now That 4 Episodes Of The Show Have Been Aired, What Are Your Views On The Shows 2nd Innings, What Are Your Views On The Person Sitting On The Host Seat, What Are Your Views On The First Two Participants Of The Show..Do You Think SKS 1 Is Different From SKS 2...If Yes Then In What Way, If No Then Justify Your Reason For That Too...What According To You Is The Main Element Of SKS 2, Is There Anything In SKS 2 Which You Like More Than The Season 1 SKS...Is There Something You Dislike In The Second Season Of SKS...What Are Your Views On SKS 2 Focusing On A Person Being Corrupt, Corrupt In Any Form... Hope All Of You Have Fun Discussing This Topic...Please Do Reply, Want To Read Your Views, Opinions & Take On SKS Season 2 As A Whole...😊

Surya..😊

PS: Each & Every Member Is Entitled To A Fair Opinion, Hope You Have A Healthy Discussion Here..😊

Edited by Surya.Ravi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hello Suri dear...
well me too happy to see Raj on the screen...
and he looks too good...
fresh and smart...
well coming to the show, me missed the first episode...
damn i actually confused myself with the date and missed it...
well the second part of the first episode was good...
the theme corruption is nice and the truths and how people are so bound and whats actually happening and how and where all are so surprising and certain things are not digestable too...
by the looks of it even Raj is also surprised...
will watch the episodes and will comment...
so far only one part, that is, monday part i have seen...
Bluefalls thumbnail

Hello People...I'am Here With A Interesting DT For All Of You...We all know you are an excellent DT Master πŸ˜†

So The Second Season Of Sach Ka Saamna Has Started...Of course and that is something which excites us more than anythingπŸ˜†

I Wanted To Know From You Guys, Now That 4 Episodes Of The Show Have Been Aired, What Are Your Views On The Shows 2nd Innings - The opening of the show is goood...With kailash kher singing the theme song and Must say Rajeev in Rajghat and those dialogues were awesome and something unique to watch. Kudos to the writer for those great linesπŸ‘

What Are Your Views On The Person Sitting On The Host Seat ---Its needless to say that Mr. Rajeev Khandelwal is flawless as the host of this show...He is doing a fabulous job...handling the show and the participants in a very efficient way.His Body language,dialogue throwing everything is perfect . The circumstancial intelligence, which is reqd for hosting this show is very much present within rajeev.

What Are Your Views On The First Two Participants Of The Show..

Honestly, to me it seemed that the first participant(Advocate) wanted a change in the system and hence he came there but the second participant hardly had any kind of redemption for his deeds and even his father has a tendency to support his son even after all his "Bhrasht Harkatein".

Do You Think SKS 1 Is Different From SKS 2...Yesss...SKS 2 has a different message...a particular theme which was not there in sks 1...This "Bhrastachar Ke khilaaf" is a burning issue now in India so its quite significant.

If Yes Then In What Way, If No Then Justify Your Reason For That Too...already saidπŸ˜†

What According To You Is The Main Element Of SKS 2 ...Corruption and ending the corruption that exists within the mind of a person...thats why it says " Sach ke tarazoo par pehle khud ko tol"😊

Is There Anything In SKS 2 Which You Like More Than The Season 1 SKS..The subject or the theme of the show and of course i m liking Rajeev in this season more than the previous oneπŸ˜†

Is There Something You Dislike In The Second Season Of SKS... so far there's nothing

What Are Your Views On SKS 2 Focusing On A Person Being Corrupt, Corrupt In Any Form... we are all corrupted suriii...this how or that how..no one can say that he or she has been honest for his entire life and never have done anything against his conscience. Cheating in exams and even showing answers to frnds, breaking traffic signals,lying during interviews,paying bribes or taking bribe,admissions in colleges either through reference letters or paying money, lying to ur parents for going out with ur frnds etc etc etc.

Its fine that the system makes u corrupt, it is understandable that sometimes we are forced towards corruption ...but in that case also one must have some kind of redemption, he shud be sorry for what he did...but sadly some ppl dont even realise that what they r doing is wrongπŸ˜”. They blame their age, their maturity,their conditions, circumstances and situations, or the system for everything. At the end I will just say one last thing as said by Rajeev in the very first epi of sks 2 ki jo sahi hai woh phir se karooo ...lekin jo galat hai usse dobara naa karo.😊

Hope All Of You Have Fun Discussing This Topic...Please Do Reply, Want To Read Your Views, Opinions & Take On SKS Season 2 As A Whole...

Surya..

PS: Each & Every Member Is Entitled To A Fair Opinion, Hope You Have A Healthy Discussion Here..

Edited by saheli2610 - 12 years ago
Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice discussion here Suri Dii...πŸ˜ƒ

SKS 2 is definitely different from season 1...the rules are slightly changed...the type of questions are different, The HOTTIE host looks hatke..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³...and am liking all these changes. The soul of the show is intact whereas the outlook has gone thru sum minor changes..(as Rajeev had said in his interviews😊)...

I have liked the first season and am liking this one!! May be striking a comparison is not possible for me...becoz wat am watching at this moment feels better always!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Talking abt the contestants...they are equally daring!! Kabhi kabhi kuch logo ko dekh ke surprised feel karti hu, but at the end...hats off to them for accepting the truths on a national platform!! Especially this season, becoz it involves more judicial consequences than the previous one!! 😊

Edited by Sumi_162710 - 12 years ago