Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Agree with you Smita...What ever happened in the party is not Navya's fault...Still she is to be blamed for keeping Anant on dark about the party invitation...She got several chances to tell the truth when Anant asked her about special guests and she lied that she doesn't know...The same Navya used to give pravachans about telling truth and all...As Sushi commented its the fault of CVs...They are the one to introduce the senseless track to ruin our lead's character sketch...
malvikaanya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Same here Smita ... I ws so upset to c so many ppl blaming navya 4dis... Bt actual me dkha jae to uski galti nai ti.. M wid my ANYA :) Not wid Anant or Navya... Mere lie dono ek hn :) cvs ki galti h sb :P
f.s.m thumbnail
WoW!!!! amazing post smita ,,, after a long time i see somepositive posts,,,,
arhirocker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree wid u completely ...

its anant nd his stupid posesiveness nd jealousy...he made fun of himself nd embarrassed navya infront of evry1...

hated him in yest epi πŸ˜‘

i feel pity 4 navya ...she has such a insensible bf...
Ramyachandran thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: smita-AR-AnYa

wat is navya's fault...for me its just dat she didn't told anant dat he is nt invited..thats it

but in d forum everyone is blaming navya...dat she gave more importance to amar...i want to ask u guys...reallyπŸ˜•πŸ˜²...do u really think dat navya gave more importance to amar than anant.... just coz she wanted to inform him before leaving...guys its quite normal...wen we went to parties...don't we inform d person who has invited us before leaving...it was her office party...she has some responsibilty...how cud she just leave widout informing anyone...

d next thing for which we r blaming her is why she played dat game with amar.wen she was going to give anant dinner...guys let me remind u she was carrying d plate e wen dat stupiddd man almost snatched d plate from her hand n made her sit wid her...she tried to say no...but she just cudn't...we all know how is navya...she behaved d way she is...she is nt a girl who can speak her mind...if she can't say no to her family ...den how cud we expect from her to say no to her boss...n abt d eye thing...i guess wen we met somebody its d eyes we always notices...its quite normal...n if u remember navya said once she thot amar to be khadus

in yesterday's epi...i don't know abt u guys i thot navya was really worried for anant...😳

my opinion...plz if have hurt anybody i m sorry πŸ˜Š

hi,  

i really appreciate ur post which made a lot and lot of sense..the entire forum is bulling navya for left rite and center.good post...
BinuShoba thumbnail
hi smita..
Completely agree with u dear...
nd Thank u so much fr the post dear...
soniadutta thumbnail
still confused and hope this MU will sorted out soon
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey very nice post for navya. exactly. Navya s nt at all 2 b blammed.. she was always concerned for her luv in d party n even obeyed well n respected her Boss as a employee. she cant open up very well n dats y she cudnt manage escaping frm d game between her n Boss. d guy s a stupid one really 2 call up Navya for d play der.. She was completely looking for Anant n worried for him for being drunk. thing s she cud hve managed d scene der better between d game n Anant
sona_anyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushi_anki

i think only cv's r at fault !! πŸ˜†

AGREE WID DISπŸ˜†
emmykhann thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sushi_anki

i think only cv's r at fault !! πŸ˜†

lol πŸ˜†