navya is at fault...really???????

Posted: 12 years ago
wat is navya's fault...for me its just dat she didn't told anant dat he is nt invited..thats it

but in d forum everyone is blaming navya...dat she gave more importance to amar...i want to ask u guys...reallyπŸ˜•πŸ˜²...do u really think dat navya gave more importance to amar than anant.... just coz she wanted to inform him before leaving...guys its quite normal...wen we went to parties...don't we inform d person who has invited us before leaving...it was her office party...she has some responsibilty...how cud she just leave widout informing anyone...

d next thing for which we r blaming her is why she played dat game with amar.wen she was going to give anant dinner...guys let me remind u she was carrying d plate e wen dat stupiddd man almost snatched d plate from her hand n made her sit wid her...she tried to say no...but she just cudn't...we all know how is navya...she behaved d way she is...she is nt a girl who can speak her mind...if she can't say no to her family ...den how cud we expect from her to say no to her boss...n abt d eye thing...i guess wen we met somebody its d eyes we always notices...its quite normal...n if u remember navya said once she thot amar to be khadus

in yesterday's epi...i don't know abt u guys i thot navya was really worried for anant...😳

my opinion...plz if have hurt anybody i m sorry πŸ˜Š
i think only cv's r at fault !! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sushi_anki

i think only cv's r at fault !!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
Originally posted by sushi_anki

i think only cv's r at fault !! πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...agree AnYa ko chhod kar everyone is at faultπŸ˜†
haaahha guys ba skro bechari navya
and yes i agree wth u
Originally posted by silla

haaahha guys ba skro bechari navya
and yes i agree wth u

Lol silla u were also pissed at her
I guess we all i should chillax πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Anushka2121

Lol silla u were also pissed at her
I guess we all i should chillax πŸ˜†

so true anushka we almost crossed 220 in tht post !!! itna ghusssa thaa ufff !!! πŸ˜†
main bhi same thing kehna chah rahi thi but kaise karun words nahin mil rahein the thank u sooo much for this post i m totally agree with u

usk kam ki sabne kitni tareef ki hai fir bhi woh khush nahin hai just bcoz ki woh anant k liye pareshaan hai ek bhi moment aisa nahin tha jab usne party mein anant ko ignore woh kaam busy rehte huye bhi anant ka khyaal rakh rahi thi
Good post hah i should chill lets see what happens
Srry if my post hurt u
Originally posted by Anushka2121

Good post hah i should chill lets see what happens
Srry if my post hurt u
no yaar...i read ur post...i respect ur opinion...its just dat i don't feel navya is at fault...both AnYa r fault...dey shoud understand each other...anant shoud have trusted navya dat she is his only n nobody else matter to her more den him his  happiness...on d other hand navya shoud have understood anant's felling😳