Pratigya

is cvs again forget it..

idreeskhan123 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

where is radhai? why he is not blackmailing menka..cvs should have to use radhai...

jab menka aur shakti ki shadi ho rahi thi aur radha na shadi nahi roki ma to samja radhai is ka pura faida utaiga or menka ko blackmail karta rahaiga laken wo to aik dum ghayab hi ho chuka ha...

i'm really  what cvs have in his own mind..what are thier plans..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
May b, vanished Radhe also, includin Amma... May b CVs wanna give whole credit 2 pratz i think, regarding M's truth...
Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hehehehhe thats what im saying, cvs start a track, but they dont finish it:( lol ehehehe, thats why i said, r the cvs confused???

what was the need to bring radhe, wen they didnt want to complete that track/use that track
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
The weakest point of MKAP creatives is that they tends to forget their old tracks,they only keeps on concentrating about the present,as they are running two tracks simultaenously(K nd M track and Samar track) cv's tends to forget about past,instead they are more concerning about present and future tracks..hope in the future,they will end either of these two tracks,cv's would concentrate on kicking out menaka from TN..hope they will bring back Radhe at that point of time.

So just wait and watch and have fun...cheers..!!

With Regards,

Amit.Edited by Amit_Mehra - 12 years ago
simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

wait and Watch...

ab cv ko serial ek hi episode mein end nahi karna hai...😆

Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Radhe is the key factor!! Only he knows Menka's true face. Cv's will definitely bring him infront. But before that they are just creating suspense. 
Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ehehhe yes lets hope radhe cums back with a BANG
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think, CVs starts any track with some idea n then get confused r with short term memory loss ends with other story r let it open with out any conclusion... Lot n lot like these... Aman n his family, kesar's Mom, Sankata mama n etc etc 2 be continued...😉😆
simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Anondo.R

Radhe is the key factor!! Only he knows Menka's true face. Cv's will definitely bring him infront. But before that they are just creating suspense.

totally agree...c they r just building suspect in prats mind...when meneka's truth wil come out than SS might think thats why prats always questioning about meneka's behaviour...SS may regret for doubting prats intentions towards samar.after that he will more trust on krishan bahu...

lovekriyan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think cvs will prolong the menaka track coz of the absense of sds...menaka torture abhi b baki hai...seems cvs hav forgotten radhe...it will b worse if cvs start giving more importance to radhe and menaka...their nautanki...want radhe to come, tell the truth and leave...