Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

twitter is sooo much better than BB5 right now! thank you Mahek, Vida, Buddi Bedi, and Pagal PoM!! πŸ˜†

buddhi bedi n pagal PoMπŸ˜†πŸ€£
Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

twitter is sooo much better than BB5 right now! thank you Mahek, Vida, Buddi Bedi, and Pagal PoM!! πŸ˜†

is it, time to reopen my account in twitter to read all this funny thingsπŸ˜›πŸ˜† as i deleted my account some days back
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: chhipkali

add PAAGAL MAHEK too. the way she used to fight like a crazy bull for nothing just for footage, she even mentioned it to Mishra on the show that we both are chemically imbalanced
πŸ˜‰
please give the credit wherever it is due πŸ˜†

Marvelous Mahek 

Vivacious Vida 

Buddhi Bedi 

Pagal PoM 

πŸ˜ƒ
aakash1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Vida rocks.. she was the sweest of the lot except towards PM.. I remember a part where Vida is cooking and PM tells her 'I was a show stopper in fashion and you were just an ordinary model.. weren't u??'... and Vida didnt even react.. This was before the kamarband incident.. PM is crazy and rude.. I wonder how anyone can finds her inoccent ..
Originally posted by: aakash1234

Vida rocks.. she was the sweest of the lot except towards PM.. I remember a part where Vida is cooking and PM tells her 'I was a show stopper in fashion and you were just an ordinary model.. weren't u??'... and Vida didnt even react.. This was before the kamarband incident.. PM is crazy and rude.. I wonder how anyone can finds her inoccent ..

she herselfπŸ˜†
Did Vida learn Tweeting? Oh it's All Asar of Mehak's Company , she herself is calumniated all over world and now she wants to make others Caluminated . Lets Come to main point, i feel that i should Remind vida of Shakti's Spank on her bum.
Originally posted by: IwasaXXXstar

What is caluminated??🀣

And how do you like my new DP, Fantoji?πŸ˜†

It was Calumniated and in the first line its written right but in hurry in second line i typed wrong , you can even have a look there.

Oye Lafander ,your Dp is not as Good as was mine, you Spoiled it by writing .
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
 bb5 on twitter too😍..go vida,mishra and bedi...aao tweet kare zindagi hai yehiπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
VintageRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If only Vida could be this entertaining inside the house... she could have lasted longer in BB5.
Originally posted by: mastipartner

If only Vida could be this entertaining inside the house... she could have lasted longer in BB5.

she doesnt exist in bb house