Fan Fictions

ArHiFF:Winter Storms & Cherry Blossoms [Note-Pg57] - Page 44

khusiarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
When u updating next??
Continue soon dear.. Its been long time!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-pearlblu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
😃wow...jst read all d four chaps n gotta see, i love dis version of arnav...its soo...excitin to see arnav chasing her n she runnin away frm him...n d fact dat she attracts him more by runnin away made me like it more...n d last chap...while readin it, i ws lyk...omg...anyways, plz continue soon considerin d fact dat u havnt updates in a while...n plz pm me wen u do...plzzz😳
Sarikaa97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
😊  please update!!!!
-Devanshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Chapter 1: 
Lovely start. What I loved the most is how Arnav is playful in this one. I mean, its quite refreshing when he is not all cold and ruthless, trying to pin women to the wall/door. Can't believe I missed this one!! 
-Devanshi- thumbnail
Chapter 2:

Just the second chapter and I am already loving it so much!
The way you described how she was thinking was really really awesome!! Also I loved how you described her from Arnav's POV.
Ouch!! He is kinda sorta dating Lavanya and fantasizing about kissing Khushi!! And my crush goes *poof*(just kidding...serously, I can never get over this guy*sigh*)
Anyways, totally loved this update and this particular line is a proud winner of the best line of this chapter:
In simplest words, her ignorance to his charms was a gun shot to his attitude.

-Devanshi- thumbnail
The dream was...THE DREAM. Like seriously, who wouldn't want a dream like THAT?? Oh wait, I know...Khushi!!(I bet anything you like but she SO wanted that dream)

I love Riddhima. She is cute and funny and even if its just the names, Armaan-Riddhima bring back old memories*dreamy eyed*

Ha! Totally loved how Arnav didn't insist on her riding with but ofcourse she had to ride with him in the end. It was inevitable!!😆

The chapter was very well written but I it would make read much easier if there were paragraphs. It just looks very...cramped up!!(I hope you didn't mind😊)
-Devanshi- thumbnail
Chapter 4: *fans herself*
Loved loved it!! Absolutely amazing!! I knew he would go for it and he did not disappoint!!😉
Elevators are really the place to do all the wrong stuff and where there is "wrong" , there is Arnav(no, you cannot murder me for my lameness)
I am totally waiting for the next update whenever there is one and I am hoping there is an update...:D

Take care:)
abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Awww dii, for all the comments above, I am suddenly inspired to write despite my crammed schedule. I will do my best to update in a couple of days time
preethi.saseeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Book marking to read... But looks like you are not writing any more... Will you write this further??? Please update further...
abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: preethi.saseeda

Book marking to read... But looks like you are not writing any more... Will you write this further??? Please update further...

Hey Dii. Yes. I haven't written in a long time. Not only this, anything for that matter. But no, I don't intend to leave any of my works incomplete. I will get back to updating regularly in a while.