Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PhoenixRadar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey SmokingDreams,πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks a lot for the PM. I read this chapter yesterday itself, even before you sent PMs.
I must say, your portrayal of the characters is too good! πŸ‘
Seeing Arnav in different avatars is actually very much refreshing!  Not that we don't enjoy our already unpredictable ASR onscreen, but still... Such different avatars are seriously a fun thing!
The same goes for Khushi. In your story she's very much like our onscreen Khushi... Bubbly, Sweet, Independent, and her very famous Red Ears. The only difference between the pair onscreen and in your story is that the onscreen Arnav is the one whose nose always flares up in anger, and Khushi is the calm, sensible girl, while, in your story, Arnav is the flirtatious and calm one, and Khushi is the one whose nose and ears perk up at the slightest glimpse of the former!!! Hope I make some sense here! 😳

Anyways, loved the update. πŸ˜› Arnav's quest to melt this hard metal doll, with his looks, charms and brains, and Khushi's resistance towards him is something am very much looking forward to.
Great going pal!!πŸ‘

Annie
πŸ˜ƒ
Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hey thanx 4 d pm dear...

Luved d FF...its very refreshing...
luved d scene b/w arhi...i luv dis arnav...
vey nice...update soon...
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
interesting    πŸ˜Š
crazy44 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow, its amazing! arnav likes her buT he hasnt realizd it yet! cAnt wait to c their hate tUrn into love!
and i am so happy u includED AR! they are my fav!
and update soON!
thanks 4 the pm :)
Rhea.KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Amal!!! :D :D
I LOVE the concept!!
Please cont. sooon.. :)
Love
Rhea
..Maitree.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
RES. I'm late :\ Although I admit I have been stalking this like a Spy 🀣

EDITED.

Okay I know you didn't know..But I actually Love ArHi. In real. I mean,I sneak around to watch IPKKND..sometimes :P And I'm Real Glad you started a FF on them! Dude,Amal...You seriously Rock. I'm Going Crazy handling three FFs, and you're jumping from one to another so effortlessly! WOW! :) I admire you for that. Okay enough of bakwass. Coming to the Comment WEEE :D

Prologue : Its Something that'll catch your eye. I loved it. khushi all worked up,because she didn't want to work with Arnav, who, oooh...happens to be a dashing Hotty Photographer ;) Hayye! 😍 Love Love Love the Concept  ;) And khushi's Expressions LMAFAO! She's The fiery Fiery Queen,eh? ;) Nicee..She just can't help but get attracted :D Woohoo...this is gonna be a hell of a ride! :D

Part 1 : AR are here AR are here WEEE *dances* Dhinka Chika! YAYAYAYAYAY !! I'm So happy AR are here...And they're married...Even better ;) Okay Sorry..Concentrating back on ArHi..Dude its HARD 🀣  Okay So, Um..I Loved the Part. Obviously. Who wouldn't? Khushi's peace of mind,her life..her concentration and love towards work was shown very well :) I seriously envy your style of description..you should teach me sometime!!! :( 

Oho there comes Arnav...What? Christmas Candy? SERIOUSLY? :P 🀣 Woahhh 🀣 Okay he is So adorable here, laughing at her red nose flaring 🀣 Aha! So Mr.Arnav is already attracted to her? Good! Really Good! :D So she intrigues him,eh? Great !! And Bechari Khushi,. she can't help but fall for it too :D

Get over him..Really khushi? Can you do it? ;) Aha I'm just LOVING THIS! Update soon <3 Love you <3 <3 <3 You are the PRO Basket :D

Love,
Maitree/Your Armaan <3

Edited by ..Maitree.. - 12 years ago
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Thanks for the PM. Loved it. Arnav and Khushi work together. Nice.
Richie-Rich thumbnail
Hey Amal right?
Amazing update :)

Haha...You found a way to include your AR? :D
Nice :)

ArmiRidz4ever thumbnail
Amazing update Amal. I myself am a fan of AR. As you can tell by my usernameπŸ˜†  To me it seems like a role reversal between ArHi because Arnav is flirting and Khushi gets angry at himπŸ˜›.
Loving this FF. So continue and Update soon and make sure to PM me

Punita
vanilla.ice thumbnail
yaya! nice to read abit of armaan and ridhimma, ncie work :)