Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sweetdesire

Edited...:)

Heyyy Amal..*A tight hug*..Woww a new FF that too on ArHi...I am so excited for this yaar...The concept is really very intresting...Love Khushi's irritation and Arnav's reaction on that...Lokking forward to it...so do try to continue soon...Loves u mu lil behna😊

My Geet dii. Thank You very much jaaneman. Heheh. I will continue as soon as I can, jaanu. MUAH. Love ya too behna. <3

This content was originally posted by: -vrshn-

cool! add me to ur pm list :D 

hehe...ASR is a playboy here! that would be sth different to read :D

KKG is the hot head trying to handle her attraction to him! lol

i love this role reversal here :D :D

waiting for the next chappy!

update soon :D :D

Thank You very very much dii. Sure will. Yeah I just experimented with the role reversal. Sure will update soonish. <3 MUAH. <3

This content was originally posted by: ..Jojo..

Awesome start Amal :) Love the concept :) sorry for the short comment, been busy! =\ but do pm me 😳

Heya Jo dii. Thank You so very much. awwie, Thats fine with me. MUAH. <3 Sure will.
abandoned thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rupzloveu

intersting ..

do continue soon...
thanx for the pm...

Thank You very much dii. Sure will continue soonish. Your Most Welcome. <3

This content was originally posted by: -Murphy369-

Amal right?

I had so much fun reading this prologue, this has got the thing to grab the reader's attention and stick to it till it ends. This was absolutely amazing, and will love to see our ASR the tycoon take the shape of a photographer. 
Beautifully described and uh-mazingly writing.
Awesome job, thanks for the pm😃

Heya dii. Yeah. :) Thank You very much. awwie. That's so sweet of you! It means a lot to me. Yup, he is a photographer. Tried out something different. Thanks a lot. Your Welcome. <3

This content was originally posted by: Infofan

interesting concept, Arnav as a photographer, hmmm😃 

Thank You very very much. <3

abandoned thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: siva2901

wowww Prologue is nice &  interesting👏

Good to c Arnav as a Photographer 😃. coz i like  Photography 😃.
pls continue soon
 eagerly waiting for 1st Chapter😍.
Thanks a lot  for the pm 😊

Thanks a lot dii. Awwie. That's nice. Thank You. Sure will continue soonish. I will update as soon as I can. Your Most Welcome. <3

This content was originally posted by: zaniax

HEY!!! Great start...seems quite interesting.😊

PM me the nxt part...wud be looking forward to read it.
And thnx for the PM

Thanks a lot. Glad you liked it. Your Most Welcome. I will definitely PM you dii. <3
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Finally got down to reading this! Great stuff <3

xoxo
Aanya
abandoned thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RiyaDutta

Amal dear...first of all thanks for the PM 🤗

I would say the concept is definitely fresh and interesting⭐️...I for one really loved reading it!😃

Was happy to see Arnav is an new avatar😉...and I like photographers and find them very appealing and we all know that Arnav has a certain "Oomph factor or X-factor"!!😳

M sure he would look great as a photographer!!!😍

Heyya dii. Your Most Welcome. I am glad you liked the concept. It means a lot to me. <3 Yeah, he does have that factor and I kind of found it superb when I picturized him as photographer. Yup he will. <3

This content was originally posted by: bhavnah

awesme prologue...w8in 4 z 1 chapter

Thanks a lot dii. I will post the 1st part soonish. <3

This content was originally posted by: smitar

Cute! Looks like you will be able to develop it into a full hot story with lots of Arnav-Khushi interactions😉. 3 months should be long enough for them to get somewhere as our CVs are not involved..ha..ha..😆

Thank You very very much dii. Yup, its a hot story. Full of romantic scenes. I thirst to write them so tell me when I go overboard. It is going to get them somewhere for sure. Hehe. <3
Edited by SmokingDreams - 12 years ago
abandoned thumbnail

Chapter 2: A Major Distraction

A bouquet here and a floral violet curtain there came alive on her paper as her hands moved back and forth with ease. She smiled happily, satisfied with her work so far. She nibbled the tip of her color pencil with new ideas flowing in her head. She imagined each of them and unable to feel connected with one moved onto another. Her need to design the best hall of her dream wedding project was causing her to work past her scheduled hours. But it didn't bother her if she was stressing herself or not. It never did. Working as a senior creative head at the well known event management company 'The Eva' gave her immense satisfaction and she took it knowing all the disadvantages of being in a profession as her. Anything creative came with exhaustion and rattling your brains to an incredible extent. She knew it well. Starting from kids contests to conference parties and now to a wedding, her graph has only been sky rocketing. At the age of 22, she had the privilege to be the youngest creative mind to join The Eva and she couldn't be prouder.

She switched on her laptop and began browsing the latest trends and fabrics. She bookmarked some sites and made her versions of the various designs that she saw. As she scribbled endlessly, she inhaled the calm air of her desk wondering why everyday couldn't be like this. The office was nearly empty and the sounds that accompanied her were of the air conditioners. She saw through the glass of the cubicle how most of her colleagues crowded off as soon as the clock struck 6. She had a good amount of work left before submitting the initial draft the day after. she was sure the peace she received now would not be blessed to her at any other point of time, so she willingly stayed up. 

Her cell beeped, pulling her out of her reverie. She clicked open her new message where the photo of a beautiful woman clad in midnight blue sari came up.
"You are late. Do you plan to sleep there tonight :|" 
She smiled as she read her sister's message. 
Elder to Khushi, Ridhima, wasn't diametrically opposite to Khushi but she fancied much more than work in life. She was a simple woman with the extraordinary ability to think straight and powerful at all times unlike Khushi. 
Khushi was more complicated in her thought process. She was bipolar in one way and extremely firm on the other.
"Oh dii. Go have some fun with jiju while you are at it :P I will be home by 9. No other intentions." 
She hit the send button. The thought of her sister cuddling her husband, Armaan made her chuckle. She had caught them snuggling and cooing countless times and she wondered how it possible that they were stuck in honeymoon phase even after 4 years of marriage. She, however, did not complain. They added color to her life and they were all she cared about. 

And then he showed up out of no-where, munching a Christmas candy. He walked straight to her desk and sat shamelessly without permission on it, his usual right thigh supporting his weight. Khushi initially made a face to herself as she unlocked her cell and shoved it away and then went to ignoring his presence. 

She turned off her laptop after saving her work and grabbed her bag from beneath her chair. There was no way that she was waiting till 9 to get out of office if Arnav was challenging a staring contest with her.  And so she trotted off from there without a word at him but  not before gifting him her ever famous tomato face. 

She heard Arnav laughing. That guy always had to make fun of her nose flaring, hadn't he? He, apparently, had an incomprehensible fantasy with her expressions especially when they screamt so much to him. 

She almost sighed in relief as the got into the elevator, when his hand slit the closing elevator. She frowned and crossed her arms across her chest, wondering what she had done to tolerate him every day someway or the other. God was supposed to be merciful, right? 

He whistled, leaning his back against the glass that encircled the elevator. She stood right in the middle, counting each floor that the lift crossed. Seriously, a 20 second ride seemed as huge as a lifetime. 

"You know, you can talk to me," he initiated a conversation, he said with a smirk. 

"And what gives you the idea that I will oblige you that," she snapped almost immediately. "Don't get ideas, whatsoever."

Her crimson face took Arnav's attention for a while. He noticed how her tiny hairs fell on her cheeks when she snapped and then that deep color lingering on her nose and ears in the way he so dearly loved. His eyes caught on to a single strand that extended till her luscious lips. Her lips...whether it was her perfectly proportionate lips with its impeccable cupid's bow, he didn't know but they had an invariable connection him. 

Seeing no difference in his shameless approach, Khushi dropped her hands and smacked herself mentally for even attempting to fight with him. 

Only, she didn't know that her indifference was her archenemy. Because each time she ran away from Arnav, his desire to decode this cryptic piece soared exponentially. In simplest words, her ignorance to his charms was a gun shot to his attitude.

It was definitely not the first time he resisted the urge to kiss her. It was always hard to look into her face without having to stop his hands from grabbing her honey milk skin and slapping his lips upon hers. He never could tell what stopped him from doing so, even after knowing that he was physically stronger than her. 

When the elevator opened, Khushi stomped off without a glance back. She saw Lavanya by the parking lot and from the corner of her eyes, she caught Arnav kissing her on her cheeks. Disgusted, Khushi called an auto rickshaw, having the urge to flee from the place as fast as she could. Arnav ignited the worst of her anger and she had to get over it. Or rather get over him.

Edited by Aubade. - 11 years ago
Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Haha Guess I'm online right on time 😆

Amazing update Amal <3 Weee AR are here :D I love Arnav in this FF! He's not sadu 😆

Can't wait to see how they break the ice :)

Continue soon!

xoxo
Aanya
chainreaction. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
RES. i tried to post 209384290 times but the spamming message kept coming up 😡 🤣Edited by kajen_hamesha - 12 years ago
abandoned thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kajen_hamesha

RES. i tried to post 209384290 times but the spamming message kept coming up 😡 🤣

🤣 OMKAJEN! You are so adorable, my Radhu dii.