Plz dont stop calling-called Star1 & Endemol

Posted: 12 years ago

plz do not stop calling... mailing ... emailing ...all maaneetians GHSPians ...

girls plz keep on calling star office ... we need 2 target the star office ... main ...

even if we are not getting any +ve response ... we need 2 call them again & again ...

we need 2 show them that GHSP fans dont just speak ... & they actually mean what they speak ... we will fight till we get back our GHSP 2 ...

please do not loose hope ... its been just 1 week ... we are feeling horrible that we cant see maaneet ...

i understand that its christmas vacation ... holiday season ... but please ... carry the phone numbers in ur cell & plz call when ever u r free ...plz spend 2 min of ur precious time 4 GHSP ... if u want 2 see gurti as maaneet on screen ...

1 more thing ... plz do not get demotivated ...

people will try 2 demotivate us saying that they are not getting calls ... this may not b true ...

reasons may b diff & we may not know the exact reason ...

here is what has happened 2 me when i called ...

i called star office ... but could not get through the call ... it happened twice as after being connected my line was getting cut ... but still i called 3rd time ...i then told the receptionist the problem that ... i was getting some message in marathi & in english& they were saying that the numberis no longer in service & to check the number ...

she said she will look into the matter ... asked me 2 call after 1 hour ... its already almost 1 in the night ... & i cant call after 1 hour ... will try 2 b awake till then ...

she also told me 2 call from 10:00 A.M - 7P.M. ... indian time ... as i told her that i was calling from USA ...

when asked her abt calling USA office she said ... mostly its the mumbai office who are taking care of GHSP ...

so girls ...plz target mumbai office ...all of u ...

but my request 2 all of u ...plz keep on calling ...

i also called ranbirs office ... he was also not available ...

what u all have 2 do ...

1)all u need 2 do is just call ...email ...mail & ask for a fresh story on Maan & geet with gurmeet & drashti as Maan & Geet ...

2)when tehy ask u for ur info ... give ur name & ID ...

3)keep calling every day ... with diff names ... phone # & ID ...

4)If u cant call then ask some one 2 call them on urbehalf ... give us friends ur name ... ID & phone number request them 2 call star office with ur name ...

********* plz dont loose hope & stop fighting *******

fight till we get GHSP 2 ... with gurti as maan & geet ...

thank u ...

Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago
 Hima anything for GHsp. Thanks I will do it.Let me call from My parent's number🤣and say Iam 45

richu === plz let me know ... coz when i called the line was not working & she said that's the only number thy have ... she said she will look into the matter ... asked me 2 call after some time ...

hima same thing happened to me  called 4 to 5 times..no one recv the call..N now a guy recv..n he was speaking in hindi,i told him i need to speak with some1 regarding Geet,he transferred the line..and a lady recvd..she told she has no intimation on season 2 ..n i asked her why she s taking our name.ph no n all..she told they were asked to n if she comes to know any thing she will mail us..also told them that many of the call were not recvd from yest..she told she will report that too
Come on maaneetians atleast 10 calls a day wil also work. I think we must open a thread on cal to starone and those who cal post reply there so that we come to know ki daily kitne calls ja rahe hain unke pas.what say?
thanks dear ,will surely call.
trying it dii

hope ghsp 2 comes back
Thanks dear .😊 
Halla Bol ...👍🏼
Its hard to ring the Mumbai offices when some fans like myself dont live in India.The time difference is 1 problem and sometimes you cant get through!

But I rang yesterday and the lady replied that nothing has been finalised and still in talks but she did say that the number of calls had died down since last few days compared to the frenzy of last week.

So we just need to CALL CALL CALL! Dont think there even reading our emails.
Thank u dear...
Will definitetly call...