Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AR-ARHI_naila thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
mindblowing post!!!! u said it all. hope the cv's read it.
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: JONAKIHATESYOU

Highly disapointed.IPKKND is now testing my patience.It's been 6 months but still no progress in the story.Actually after watching yesterday's episode I think the story is going backwards.
Show some maturity for God's sake.Atleast for once Khushi and Arnav can talk something sensible.Atleast for once Garima,Buaji,Payal,Akash and every other characters should show some maturity.Come on CV's we want to watch an intense drama not a comedy circus.

well I love IPK comedy but there is a time for everything. 

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Fari, I said this somewhere else also ... I didn't like the episode at first watch ... ONLY because of that silly OTT jogging and screaming. But on re-watch it was okay ... I didn't have any problem with Khushi being rude to Arnav ... that's the way they are with each other, he was equally rude to her and it's not rudeness any more between them-  it's familiarity. He's perfectly normal talking to Payal, then he turns to Khushi and bam! His tone changes ... 😆 Are you coming home or not ... No, I'm not, so there!

But I agree with you that the CV's need to start evolving Khushi's character a little more ... they seem to be taking it backwards many times. I really have not much problem with ASR's character, it has been pretty much steady, and the change has also been slow and steady, except that he is also stuck on the "I don't feel anything for her" mode ... However Khushi has been taken back and forth a lot ... she was never this OTT at the start of the show, and they need to strike more balance between the childishness and stop letting it degenerate into silliness.

And they do need to progress the love story now ... after the original intensity, this OTT comedy is difficult to digest!

The rest of the characters are fillers for me ... don't really notice them that much, tbh, except that the old Garima was much better than the current one!
incandescent thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Fari, I said this somewhere else also ... I didn't like the episode at first watch ... ONLY because of that silly OTT jogging and screaming. But on re-watch it was okay ... I didn't have any problem with Khushi being rude to Arnav ... that's the way they are with each other, he was equally rude to her and it's not rudeness any more between them-  it's familiarity. He's perfectly normal talking to Payal, then he turns to Khushi and bam! His tone changes ... 😆 Are you coming home or not ... No, I'm not, so there!

Well I agree on the rest of the episode. The whole episode was basically  a filler which I have no issues with. We have two-three fillers every week. But the bathroom scenes was OTT. it was poorly edited as well.

But I agree with you that the CV's need to start evolving Khushi's character a little more ... they seem to be taking it backwards many times. I really have not much problem with ASR's character, it has been pretty much steady, and the change has also been slow and steady, except that he is also stuck on the "I don't feel anything for her" mode ... However Khushi has been taken back and forth a lot ... she was never this OTT at the start of the show, and they need to strike more balance between the childishness and stop letting it degenerate into silliness.

Khushi needs a bit more consistency . 

And they do need to progress the love story now ... after the original intensity, this OTT comedy is difficult to digest!

The rest of the characters are fillers for me ... don't really notice them that much, tbh, except that the old Garima was much better than the current one!

thanks for your comments. 

Krani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Sorry, but I'll have to disagree.

I am loving the fact that the attention is being given to the family members and not the leads of the show. Because the other characters play as much of a role in Arnav/Khushi's love story, as any other. Also if they concentrate completely on Arnav/Khushi, chances are the creatives might stuff up the story and I'd rather they take their time and deliver good intense chemistry; than rush and spoil the entire thing.
I am speaking of this because another show I used to love, DMG, rushed into getting AR together...and this I feel destroyed the storyline, and also sidelined other potential characters. (In my opinion)

Plus the last few episodes had to be concentrated more on Lavanya, Payal, Akash and the other family members, because:

a) Lavanya was exiting
b) it was Akash/Payal's engagement
c) Shyam's truth was exposed

Not only that I also love the humorous touch they bring to the show, because it helps bring back that spark from the start. Where Khushi would run like a retard, and it would make me laugh.

I also love how they are mellowing Arnav's character albeit slowly. His care for Lavanya is shown because Khushi has made him care for people.
His anger at being questioned about the broken engagement, shows that he still is not ready to completely open up and be a love-sick puppy.

As for Khushi:

She is still the same person. Her playfulness and her abrupt behaviour remind us that she is just an 18 year old girl. To her Arnav is a meanie who broke Lavanya (her good friend) heart. And so when he comes, and she pulls him into the bathroom by mistake...she reacts just as she knows how. She screams.

I would have been disappointed if she would have stood there with an eye-lock, because the Khushi that was introduced has strong morals and...was very conservative. So granted she is not going to take lightly to the fact that a man is in the bathroom with her.

And her shouting at him shows that she still has the spark to tell him what she thinks. That she is not afraid of him.

Sure he was a guest, but she sees him every day. She is comfortable around him, so she isn't going to treat him like a..well...guest. That was expected out of Payal.

Hope I didn't offend anyone, I just feel that this show is going at a perfect pace and developing characters beautifully :)

~Sweety
Edited by sweetdamage - 12 years ago
incandescent thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetdamage

Sorry, but I'll have to disagree.

I am loving the fact that the attention is being given to the family members and not the leads of the show. Because the other characters play as much of a role in Arnav/Khushi's love story, as any other. Also if they concentrate completely on Arnav/Khushi, chances are the creatives might stuff up the story and I'd rather they take their time and deliver good intense chemistry; than rush and spoil the entire thing.
I am speaking of this because another show I used to love, DMG, rushed into getting AR together...and this I feel destroyed the storyline, and also sidelined other potential characters. (In my opinion)

Plus the last few episodes had to be concentrated more on Lavanya, Payal, Akash and the other family members, because:

a) Lavanya was exiting
b) it was Akash/Payal's engagement
c) Shyam's truth was exposed

Not only that I also love the humorous touch they bring to the show, because it helps bring back that spark from the start. Where Khushi would run like a retard, and it would make me laugh.

I also love how they are mellowing Arnav's character albeit slowly. His care for Lavanya is shown because Khushi has made him care for people.
His anger at being questioned about the broken engagement, shows that he still is not ready to completely open up and be a love-sick puppy.

As for Khushi:

She is still the same person. Her playfulness and her abrupt behaviour remind us that she is just an 18 year old girl. To her Arnav is a meanie who broke Lavanya (her good friend) heart. And so when he comes, and she pulls him into the bathroom by mistake...she reacts just as she knows how. She screams.

I would have been disappointed if she would have stood there with an eye-lock, because the Khushi that was introduced has strong morals and...was very conservative. So granted she is not going to take lightly to the fact that a man is in the bathroom with her.

And her shouting at him shows that she still has the spark to tell him what she thinks. That she is not afraid of him.

Sure he was a guest, but she sees him every day. She is comfortable around him, so she isn't going to treat him like a..well...guest. That was expected out of Payal.

Hope I didn't offend anyone, I just feel that this show is going at a perfect pace and developing characters beautifully :)

~Sweety

I don't think you understand my post. I don't have any problems with any other characters getting attention. If other characters get attention it will only be good for the show.

Infact in all my other posts I keep saying how other characters should be developed.

By showing love between the leads I don't mean that I want to see eye-locks, trip-fall-catches and dupatta flying. that is not my idea of love or romance.I want to see some good interaction, some proper conversations. 

Krani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: incandescent

I don't think you understand my post. I don't have any problems with any other characters getting attention. If other characters get attention it will only be good for the show.

Infact in all my other posts I keep saying how other characters should be developed.

By showing love between the leads I don't mean that I want to see eye-locks, trip-fall-catches and dupatta flying. that is not my idea of love or romance.I want to see some good interaction, some proper conversations. 

Apologies then. I assumed you were annoyed by Arnav and Khushi's character development :)
That's true,  but this is a daily soap opera, and it is going to continue on for at least a year. I think there are going to be several fillers in the show. The romance that you are looking for, will be in more focus in the future. However it might take time to get there; or it might not.

But there were subtle hints of the chemistry still being alive. With Arnav staring at Khushi while she danced, and with him just looking at her the way he does. 

I think the reason they are putting off the proper interaction is probably because they want to focus more on the Shyam fiasco. So maybe the new entry in the show will result in some interactions between Arnav and Khushi :)
Edited by sweetdamage - 12 years ago
incandescent thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetdamage

Apologies then. I assumed you were annoyed by Arnav and Khushi's character development :)
That's true,  but this is a daily soap opera, and it is going to continue on for at least a year. I think there are going to be several fillers in the show. The romance that you are looking for, will be in more focus in the future. However it might take time to get there; or it might not.

But there were subtle hints of the chemistry still being alive. With Arnav staring at Khushi while she danced, and with him just looking at her the way he does. 

I think the reason they are putting off the proper interaction is probably because they want to focus more on the Shyam fiasco. So maybe the new entry in the show will result in some interactions between Arnav and Khushi :)

it's okay. No need to apologize ðŸ˜³ I know that things will take time and I am ready to be patient.

I just expect the storyline and the characters to be a bit consistent and not jump from one thing to another. 

deleteaccount thumbnail
disappointed?
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2502466

fr every disappointed fan
incandescent thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Neloufer-

disappointed?

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2502466

fr every disappointed fan

THanks for the link Nelo > I read your post earlier and I appreciate it. But I think my expectations and disappointments are justified.