India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Anant and navya ki koi mistake nahi

silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Lsn guys i know after ysterdays epi evryone is pissed off on navay bt i just wnat say naa tou is mein navay ki koi galtee hai and naa hee anant ki...i know kal mein bhi navya pe bahdak rhee thee but then i notice

i noticed in last part navya was also tensed fr anant and she was having teain rs her eyes because she also cant see anant in that condition like all of us...

and  guys dkehna aaj aaj navya bhi buhat cry karaygee and she will also be hurted

will we be able to see all such thing
i guess No kal jsi tarh humen anant pe rona aarha tha aaj navay ko dkeh ke aayega
is lye plzzz evryon ebe calm yeh office ghatya track sirf luch dinon ka hai most probably its already wind up

we will soon be seeing our anya back without any

tamarAngry

Edited by silla - 22 December 2011 at 12:12am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

khushsfizakh786Beautieanyaloversanaa_sparul_anyaIdealisticmysterious17zara990Anyaa_ShamyaaNehaLovesSomyaAnushka2121kupkakesf.s.msamratrocks-Rashi-momorockz

Beautie Senior Member
Beautie
Beautie

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Agree with u silla..everything will be fine by this week...i know its not navya fault but at tht time felt so bad for anant ...tht i didnt c navyas tears.Now this office is almost to an end so no more amar sir...now just hoping tht they dont get in trouble in the house.
parul_anya Goldie
parul_anya
parul_anya

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
agree silla... kal k epi mei navya aise point pe thi k wo kch nai kr sakti thi... i want k anant jald se jald navya ko confront kare n MU n office track khatm ho jaen... n amar se peecha choote bas...
-Sara Goldie
-Sara
-Sara

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
they r at fault silla both love each other but dont know what true love is its better they understand it soon but here navya is more at fault than anant coz instead of getting so much jealous he never said her to leave the job he had came over it forgtting everything but this navya never gives him much imp she will always try to amke everyone happy except anant but anant always be after her leaving all his family but how cvs r potraying anant is very pathetic its the height of negativity

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetiesaumyaAnushka2121leo4ever

mysterious17 Goldie
mysterious17
mysterious17

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
we r thnkng sm at this pt. Smile
silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
@sara i m totally agreeing wth u navay can see ritz anger ehr dad's anger her mom's anger and sughanda's anger bt usay anant ki naraazgee nazar nahi aayeee

bt again i wnat say sara today we all will also be huretd as navya u will see anotehr side of navay ehr love and care

and its really good ke situation ko itna worst kya gaya hai ke anant gng to confront or else humein yeh Mu shaadi ke baad bhi jhelnee padtee bt this time its gone over forevr

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Beautiesanaa_sIdealisticmysterious17momorockz

-Sara Goldie
-Sara
-Sara

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Agree silla but i dont have any hopes even on that confrontation part

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beautie

Idealistic Goldie
Idealistic
Idealistic

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
agree wid u silla ...both r at fault ...yesterday i felt sorry for navya ...even after anant lost his sense ...she was still wid him ...nothin is her fault ...
n like after watching yest epi everybody are hatin navya wid  her not to speak therapy ...2day we wil get to see navya 's part of love ..

Go to top