monika_2691 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
:(((
Inspector comes knocking into the house and asks fot Santosh Rathi...Bhabo responds that its her...
:(( Inspector says a Domestic violence complain has been lodged against her for hitting,abusing and ill treating her daughter in law...
A visibly upset Suraj retorts by saying that they are not correct...aapko koi galat faemi hui hai..
Inspector says that there is an Arrest warrant against her...
Bhabo is arrested.and taken to the jail and locked in her cell...A Desperate Suraj is seen holding the bars and looking in...

Edited by monika_2691 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😕 First they showed Sandhya's  result wala promo, But the epi dint air yet, now suddenly
Bhabo jail promo.. Why don;t they organize these promo/scenes order 🤔
Edited by --Ramyaks-- - 12 years ago
monika_2691 thumbnail
Right Ramya...i too am very confused at the sequence of events...how they will unfold...
--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well i guess jail sequence will first happen... right now can't say anything abt promos..they are misleading  😕😕😕Edited by sana141994 - 12 years ago
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
interesting  ,well so far they didnot show any disappointing episode in all 87 episodes, so for once i can say ,  i trust them to show the best 

thanks for sharing Moni 
monika_2691 thumbnail
Wasnt it shown in the precap yesterday about sandhya in the nt cafe...that promo is going to be aired tonight...Cvs want us to keep guessing which we are:)
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i say this again , meena will try to prove sandya education truth via arrest drama as sandhya will be shown running around and guiding family 
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks moni for sharing.

I guess the channel controls the release of promos, one week no promo at all and the other week 2 promos.

Sandhya's internet promo sequence will happen today.  Now, Meena knows the truth and so she wants to return to sasural immediately so that she can expose Sandhya's truth so this arrest and release planned by Meena.
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks Monika
yes i agree wid u b
both these stories of bhabhos arrest and sandhyas secret out by meena will b shown this week ...

Edited by sita11 - 12 years ago
sooraj_sandhya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=JustJ]interesting  ,well so far they didnot show any disappointing episode in all 87 episodes, so for once i can say ,  i trust them to show the best 

thanks for sharing Moni 
[/QUOTE
I want ti hit like button 2 times!!!]