Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Anant get so mad!Amar ko ek tapad de (Page 2)

Anushka2121 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sanaa_s-Reshmi-SmartyYclarissajohn

Beautie Senior Member
Beautie
Beautie

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Anyone could of anwers the questions...they were very easy...its not like they know each other well... They make a big deal abt it..anant was not in his senses thts y he couldnt anwers the questions right.. Or else he would of gotten 100%

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterious17

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anushka2121

Originally posted by Reshmi_AnYa

What is Amar's fault? He is 10-15 yrs elder than Anant and Navya and is behaving like any normal boss...The fault lies with Navya as well as Anant...Navya should've told Anant that its a staff party and he isn't invited...Anant shouldn't have over reacted and gotten drunk for a silly issue...If he has any problems with Navya he should speak with her and let her know abt it...

A normal boss plays a love compablity game with his office employees? and knows his employee more than his wife whom he knows for 20 years? Now that would piss any BF off ..Whats the need for Amar to conduct a game that too with office employees? Why is he so close with Navya? Its Navya's fault also too..But Now Anant has a right to be jealous..I agree he was dumb to drink...and all but i mean that time again Navya listened to amar..and seconed anant..

Anushka...The party was meant only for the employees...The love compatiability test was just for fun...See the way Sharmishta took the game...She is the one to ask him to try the test with his staff as they knows him better...Spending time for hours will make people know abt each other and its not wrong...Amar is a decent & well behaved...He didn't have any bad intenstion behind participating the game with his subordinates...And he never knew that Anant is Navya's fiance...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Idealisticmysterious17clarissajohn

sanaa_s Goldie
sanaa_s
sanaa_s

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anushka2121

What is Amar's fault? He is 10-15 yrs elder than Anant and Navya and is behaving like any normal boss...The fault lies with Navya as well as Anant...Navya should've told Anant that its a staff party and he isn't invited...Anant shouldn't have over reacted and gotten drunk for a silly issue...If he has any problems with Navya he should speak with her and let her know abt it...

A normal boss plays a love compablity game with his office employees? and knows his employee more than his wife whom he knows for 20 years? Now that would piss any BF off ..Whats the need for Amar to conduct a game that too with office employees? Why is he so close with Navya? Its Navya's fault also too..But Now Anant has a right to be jealous..I agree he was dumb to drink...and all but i mean that time again Navya listened to amar..and seconed anant..

Anushka...The party was meant only for the employees...The love compatiability test was just for fun...See the way Sharmishta took the game...She is the one to ask him to try the test with his staff as they knows him better...Spending time for hours will make people know abt each other and its not wrong...Amar is a decent & well behaved...He didn't have any bad intenstion behind participating the game with his subordinates...And he never knew that Anant is Navya's fiance...

but y they named the game LOVE compatibility test ???? i thought only couples play this game !! 

Idealistic Goldie
Idealistic
Idealistic

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
guyz i knw d track is frustrating ..chill guyz i dun think its amar's fault ...n abt d love compatibility test ..shamista jus said ...that amar understand his employes better den her ...dats y dey gav such test nothin related to how dey feel for each odr 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-clarissajohn

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
@Sushi: The game was named Love compatiability test by the CVs to make Anant jealous on Amar...The questions asked had nothing to do with Love...

Idealisticclarissajohn

-Reshmi- IF-Dazzler
-Reshmi-
-Reshmi-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harini2010

guyz i knw d track is frustrating ..chill guyz i dun think its amar's fault ...n abt d love compatibility test ..shamista jus said ...that amar understand his employes better den her ...dats y dey gav such test nothin related to how dey feel for each odr 
Exactly...The test doesn't show how they feel for each other...There will be lot of matters abt you which your collegues have better knowledge than your wife or husband...My husband even after 5yrs of marraige doesn't know how many spoon sugar I need for my coffee, but the office boy knows it...Navya knows her boss better because she is working for him...

Idealisticclarissajohn

f.s.m IF-Sizzlerz
f.s.m
f.s.m

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Confused

Go to top