Navya

Anant get so mad!Amar ko ek tapad de - Page 2

-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Anushka2121

A normal boss plays a love compablity game with his office employees? and knows his employee more than his wife whom he knows for 20 years? Now that would piss any BF off ..Whats the need for Amar to conduct a game that too with office employees? Why is he so close with Navya? Its Navya's fault also too..But Now Anant has a right to be jealous..I agree he was dumb to drink...and all but i mean that time again Navya listened to amar..and seconed anant..

Anushka...The party was meant only for the employees...The love compatiability test was just for fun...See the way Sharmishta took the game...She is the one to ask him to try the test with his staff as they knows him better...Spending time for hours will make people know abt each other and its not wrong...Amar is a decent & well behaved...He didn't have any bad intenstion behind participating the game with his subordinates...And he never knew that Anant is Navya's fiance...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanaa_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

Anushka...The party was meant only for the employees...The love compatiability test was just for fun...See the way Sharmishta took the game...She is the one to ask him to try the test with his staff as they knows him better...Spending time for hours will make people know abt each other and its not wrong...Amar is a decent & well behaved...He didn't have any bad intenstion behind participating the game with his subordinates...And he never knew that Anant is Navya's fiance...

but y they named the game LOVE compatibility test ???? i thought only couples play this game !! 

Idealistic thumbnail
guyz i knw d track is frustrating ..chill guyz i dun think its amar's fault ...n abt d love compatibility test ..shamista jus said ...that amar understand his employes better den her ...dats y dey gav such test nothin related to how dey feel for each odr 
-Reshmi- thumbnail
@Sushi: The game was named Love compatiability test by the CVs to make Anant jealous on Amar...The questions asked had nothing to do with Love...
-Reshmi- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: harini2010

guyz i knw d track is frustrating ..chill guyz i dun think its amar's fault ...n abt d love compatibility test ..shamista jus said ...that amar understand his employes better den her ...dats y dey gav such test nothin related to how dey feel for each odr 

Exactly...The test doesn't show how they feel for each other...There will be lot of matters abt you which your collegues have better knowledge than your wife or husband...My husband even after 5yrs of marraige doesn't know how many spoon sugar I need for my coffee, but the office boy knows it...Navya knows her boss better because she is working for him...
Idealistic thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

Exactly...The test doesn't show how they feel for each other...There will be lot of matters abt you which your collegues have better knowledge than your wife or husband...My husband even after 5yrs of marraige doesn't know how many spoon sugar I need for my coffee, but the office boy knows it...Navya knows her boss better because she is working for him...

ya navya is amar's assistant nothing more than dat ..n like reshmi quoted d real instant ...i think now its clear ...so guyz chill n lets watch ...how  confrontation b/w anya   takes 😊
Yeah but lets see ..eagerly waiting for their convo
NehaLovesSomya thumbnail
????????????????????????????
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
dont worry anu!
im sure dis mu vl get over by todays epi..coz as per da article, ananat vl confront navi na!
munchy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
haha..i wud love 2 c anant thrash amar..beat him up..bus bht hua...go 4 it anant 😊