Anant get so mad!Amar ko ek tapad de

Posted: 12 years ago
Seriously Anant should get so pissed that woh Amar koh ek tapad dede...seriously..kya boss hai wah...itna close...please anant tomrrow please brust ho! seriously...Baas hua yeh amar sir amar sir drama...! Edited by Anushka2121 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Im sick of this amar sir amar sir...if anant slap him navya will be very pissed off and he will fire her from work
sanaa_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anushka2121

Seriously Anant should get so pissed that woh Amar koh ek tapad dede...seriously..kya boss hai wah...itna close...please anant tomrrow please brust ho! seriously...Baas hua yeh amar sir amar sir drama...!

kash aisayaa ho jaay we will do 
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
haaahha anushka dhair saray chicolate sin ur mouth i also wish aisa ahoo and navay ko fire krnay ki baat hee nahi ab aaj jo woh hurt hogee na
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What is Amar's fault? He is 10-15 yrs elder than Anant and Navya and is behaving like any normal boss...The fault lies with Navya as well as Anant...Navya should've told Anant that its a staff party and he isn't invited...Anant shouldn't have over reacted and gotten drunk for a silly issue...If he has any problems with Navya he should speak with her and let her know abt it...
Anisha06 thumbnail
ya anushka me too thinking same ...yaar maza aa jata๐Ÿ˜†
sanaa_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

What is Amar's fault? He is 10-15 yrs elder than Anant and Navya and is behaving like any normal boss...The fault lies with Navya as well as Anant...Navya should've told Anant that its a staff party and he isn't invited...Anant shouldn't have over reacted and gotten drunk for a silly issue...If he has any problems with Navya he should speak with her and let her know abt it...

i think saree prob ke wajah ke amar sir hai !!! which boss plays a love compatibilty test with his employesss !!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก
mysterious17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lagta h anant ki jagah abhi tum apni frustration nikaal rahi ho๐Ÿ˜†...calm down dear Edited by srishtigoel - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

A normal boss plays a love compablity game with his office employees? and knows his employee more than his wife whom he knows for 20 years? Now that would piss any BF off ..Whats the need for Amar to conduct a game that too with office employees? Why is he so close with Navya? Its Navya's fault also too..But Now Anant has a right to be jealous..I agree he was dumb to drink...and all but i mean that time again Navya listened to amar..and seconed anant..
Edited by Anushka2121 - 12 years ago
Beautie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anyone could of anwers the questions...they were very easy...its not like they know each other well... They make a big deal abt it..anant was not in his senses thts y he couldnt anwers the questions right.. Or else he would of gotten 100%