India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

y the disappointment...

geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
After replying to many post who were disappointed with khushi's OTT comedy routine... i decided to make my own post for various reasons.

since this weekend there has been unrest in the forum... people are saying they are quitting bec of bashers or bec people disagree with them. some are supporting arnav, some are supporting kushi, some are supporting la etc etc...

i have tried to be very postive on every post i have made on all of ur topics so please bear with mine. i know most people in this forum love the show and ARHI and SARUN. then y soo disappointed with the story or their characters.. i know we are all FRUSTRATED and WAITING desperately for ROMANCE. but  guys/girls CHILL OUT. its a year around show things cant move so fast. la just left in todays episode how can the cv's show arhi romancing in the bathroom alone while her sick dad is sleeping next door and payal is outside. i know how much we want it but it just doesn't make sense. and plus he taking her "HOME"and near their POOL of LOVE...

now for khushi being OTT... what is new.. y the surprise she has been like that always. she the same girl that shoved him when she was mad, put juice in his shoes, poured hot tea on him, punctured his tire, yelled at him, balled her eyes out in his arms  etc etc.  she is  ott with all her emotions.  sanaya herself has admitted that Khushi is ott and emotional ... that is always been her character. she is unpolished on the outside but her heart is pure gold. 

same goes for arnav... he is her opposite in all aspects. he is all polished on the outside but damaged on the inside. he is subdued in all his emotions. we know that he was sad for la but he put a brave face for payash sake and played a good host. khushi is emotional she is angry to see him for not showing he is sorry or sad. 

i could go on and on... but the main point is lets not get split up into TEAM ARNAV and TEAM KHUSHI. i think the only thing the cv's consistently do well is not succumb to pressure and change the characters nature to dramatically. they know if they keep showing rabba ve moments their TRP's will go up but they have a plan in mind and they are sticking to it. i loved how they showed arnav with his suit, boot and tie looking like a million bucks in his shades and khushi wearing a towel as a duppatta... that is the show ... they are opposites who cant get along but wont stay apart!

I am not asking or blaming anyone for their point of view... nor am i suggesting dont post ur views. what im asking is we need more solidarity in the forum. 
-please dont get upset if someone does not like or agree with ur post
- to bashers STAY AWAY.. and others plz IGNORE BASHING post
- be respectful and DONT QUIT
- try to spread positivity when u can bec its always welcomed and go    ahead an vent when frustrated...but let others know ur taking out of            frustration...

what i dont get it is before arhi totally hated one another but we were all together. and now they are both single arnav is in love.. .khushi is all set to fall in love and we are fighting over their nature... i mean we just got over defending asr and his actions when he is angry and mad and now were on to khushi...

i hope u liked this and respond... i would like to know if anyone agrees.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnavKhushiLovesimp3serialfan40suadvaniSehnila_shahrinAngel_flyanuverma--Sobi--arshiyanasayani2807Sabarnee_25--BSI-FaNaTic--win7anjshoneypriya

Sabarnee_25 IF-Rockerz
Sabarnee_25
Sabarnee_25

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
even some people are leaving the forum due to the catfights...
geetmaanluv IF-Dazzler
geetmaanluv
geetmaanluv

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolsabs

even some people are leaving the forum due to the catfights...

that my point... its really sad .. soon we wont have good TM's left... cuz all would have quit. it will just be me ranting in a corner... "all izz well"
--BSI-FaNaTic-- IF-Rockerz
--BSI-FaNaTic--
--BSI-FaNaTic--

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
I love your post... well posted...
win7 IF-Rockerz
win7
win7

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
 I agree with you. Especially that Khushi has always been doing antics. And thats the best part of her. Through all the difficulties, she still retains that innocence we all love about her. Her antics makes her and us forget about the dark side of the world.
anuverma Senior Member
anuverma
anuverma

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geetmaanluv

After replying to many post who were disappointed with khushi's OTT comedy routine... i decided to make my own post for various reasons.

since this weekend there has been unrest in the forum... people are saying they are quitting bec of bashers or bec people disagree with them. some are supporting arnav, some are supporting kushi, some are supporting la etc etc...

i have tried to be very postive on every post i have made on all of ur topics so please bear with mine. i know most people in this forum love the show and ARHI and SARUN. then y soo disappointed with the story or their characters.. i know we are all FRUSTRATED and WAITING desperately for ROMANCE. but  guys/girls CHILL OUT. its a year around show things cant move so fast. la just left in todays episode how can the cv's show arhi romancing in the bathroom alone while her sick dad is sleeping next door and payal is outside. i know how much we want it but it just doesn't make sense. and plus he taking her "HOME"and near their POOL of LOVE...

now for khushi being OTT... what is new.. y the surprise she has been like that always. she the same girl that shoved him when she was mad, put juice in his shoes, poured hot tea on him, punctured his tire, yelled at him, balled her eyes out in his arms  etc etc.  she is  ott with all her emotions.  sanaya herself has admitted that Khushi is ott and emotional ... that is always been her character. she is unpolished on the outside but her heart is pure gold. 

same goes for arnav... he is her opposite in all aspects. he is all polished on the outside but damaged on the inside. he is subdued in all his emotions. we know that he was sad for la but he put a brave face for payash sake and played a good host. khushi is emotional she is angry to see him for not showing he is sorry or sad. 

i could go on and on... but the main point is lets not get split up into TEAM ARNAV and TEAM KHUSHI. i think the only thing the cv's consistently do well is not succumb to pressure and change the characters nature to dramatically. they know if they keep showing rabba ve moments their TRP's will go up but they have a plan in mind and they are sticking to it. i loved how they showed arnav with his suit, boot and tie looking like a million bucks in his shades and khushi wearing a towel as a duppatta... that is the show ... they are opposites who cant get along but wont stay apart!

I am not asking or blaming anyone for their point of view... nor am i suggesting dont post ur views. what im asking is we need more solidarity in the forum. 
-please dont get upset if someone does not like or agree with ur post
- to bashers STAY AWAY.. and others plz IGNORE BASHING post
- be respectful and DONT QUIT
- try to spread positivity when u can bec its always welcomed and go    ahead an vent when frustrated...but let others know ur taking out of            frustration...

what i dont get it is before arhi totally hated one another but we were all together. and now they are both single arnav is in love.. .khushi is all set to fall in love and we are fighting over their nature... i mean we just got over defending asr and his actions when he is angry and mad and now were on to khushi...

i hope u liked this and respond... i would like to know if anyone agrees.

Bang on... totally with you on this one...

suadvani Senior Member
suadvani
suadvani

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
totally agree.. i dont get it.. its a show.. granted we all love it.. and all have our opinions on what should happen.. but ranting, nashing, critizing etc wont change what will be..
I enjoyed todays light hearted bathroom scene.. made me laugh out loud each and every time i watched (and yup being the obbessed fan I watched the epi many many times lol).. and the koi achi sunsaan gali mein 'what the what the' karke get out bolega..
fantastic..
I love Sanaya and Baruns acting, I LOVE the characters they play, and look fwd to seeing where this show goes..

Sehnila_shahrin Senior Member
Sehnila_shahrin
Sehnila_shahrin

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
couldnt agree with you more!i loved yesterday's episode.after watching the episode logged in to the forum to find some awesome funny topics by the members but people were so negative about the episode i kind of felt bad!i love arhi and i like the way the show is moving forward

Go to top