Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Zara Dil Ko Tham Lo - Page 85

Posted: 12 years ago
Shru, Kritzi, Gauri😳

DEK continues to have me banging my head against the wall.😆

Of course Im hoping its going to get better soon, but in the meantime I just watch Uday scenes cos Akash and Moniya scenes are getting more and more hard to watch.

And I know alot of people are blaming Akash, cos he really is such a boring character and the actor who plays him makes him even more yawnworthy, but right now Moniya is acting like  such a brat too that sometimes I think her and Akash deserve each other. She's from the chawl, not the jungle but sometimes her behaviour is downright rude and disgusting.

I think the change will come in her when she transforms into a princess but by then i hope it wont be too late for the show.

Reetu, Maryam, Sidru, Lenzie and DJ😳

Im really enjoying HD. Rati is really perfect for the role. And Im a Rati, Rishi shipper. I know Samers entered and I can so see a triangle happening.

But Im so glad that Ajun did not play the role because it would have just got crazy with fans demanding Rati and him to be a couple. This way, Im still hoping they have Indira and Rishi as a couple. I would have added especially as they got married but unfortunately nowadays in soapland, marrying someone doesnt necessrily mean they will end up together.
oh I love all of this by Minuuu...she is so amazing

Stacked:

Video Siggy (Tried out something new here):

I watched Players last night. My review.

I watched the movie last night.

It  was okay, but I felt it was probably half an hour too long.

Storywise its pretty much exactly like The Italian Job with some indian touches and some extra twists that weren't in the movie.

Abhishek was well...Abhishek. As much as I like him offscreen, he really needs to work on his act onscreen. He pretty much had the same expression throughout the movie and at times it was diffficult to decipher his expressions. I much prefer him in comedy roles.

Sonam is so pretty, but its such a shame that she really is an average actress. There was a scene in the movie where she tells the gang that she would meet Nitins character cos he was the only one who didnt know her, and as much as I dont want to sound horrible, she was pretty bad in that scene. These sort of roles really dont suit her.

As for the rest, I cant believe Bobby Deol did that role. He really didnt have anything much to do or say in the movie. Bipasha was quite good in her glamorous role, Om Vaidi did make you chuckle once or twice and I think Nitin was quite good too. I wasnt sure how he would play the role of the baddie, but he was pretty decent.

Songs were completely unmemorable and repetitive. And I dont know why Abbas Mustan feel they need to include totally unnecessry scenes with Johnny Lever in every movie of theirs which are just so unfunny!

Overall its an average fare and a one time watch only. Like I said before, the movie should have ended 30 mins before it actually did.

SPOILER ALERT

The way they escaped with the gold from the mafia at the end was ridiculous! I mean Gold cars!  Really!

Kritzi🤗

How are you doing sweetie? Still drooling on UdayVeer I see.
Originally posted by -Farrah-

Kritzi🤗

How are you doing sweetie? Still drooling on UdayVeer I see.

My sweetest Sis 🤗  🤗 i m doing good!! We haven't chatted since ages!!

Oh yes i m truly madly n deeply in love with UdayVeer n ManVeer 😍 ☺️
Kritz I miss talking to you. Our timings just dont seem to match these days. i think we need to go back to our lamba PM Chats again!  I miss them and you!😳

Im going now but I will be back later on this evening. I hope you will be here.

Sweetie hows u? how is ur shoulder now???  Edited by kriti_binal - 12 years ago
Originally posted by kriti_binal

My sweetest Sis 🤗  🤗 i m doing good!! We haven't chatted since ages!!

Oh yes i m truly madly n deeply in love with UdayVeer n ManVeer 😍 ☺️

Krizi always soul sisters! We posted at the same time!!🤗

I have so much to chat with you about but Ive got to go so will be back later. I really hope you will be here!!
Bye Farrah 🤗  🤗 even i have so much to talk to u!! I will try to come online later as well!! Bye sweetie 🤗