Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Zara Dil Ko Tham Lo (Page 30)

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pragzie

@DK-his initial reaction is acceptable. But now it is not . He refuses to talk to Khirad and listen to her POV.   If he loved Khirad so much isn't it his duty to talk to her before coming to any conclusion ?

thanks for the link shru di Hug 

What duty ??? sincerely try to keep duty and love / affection separate.

as a husband it is his duty to give her a chance to clarify but if he really respected her this chance would have been given anyways

What I see is that he does not truly respect Khairad as a individual He was in awe with her more so cause she proved his perceptions about her wrong. Hence he was in awe. And more importantly he has a major inferiority complex and is insecure to core.

Now why is reaction is normal? He is a Man (biggest reason) We men have gigantic egos (i am not saying this with pride)

His ego was hurt more than his trust.

In fact his beliefs were strengthen seeing her with Khiser His belief are that she was too good for him and she was affirming it by being with khiser

Plus the way he saw her with Khiser he would be bound to believe his eyes and also his mom (who has beautifully weaved a whole bunch of lies and showcased it in her love and affection towards Khairad)

So like a typical bruised man he became a recluse with his dark thoughts and complexes

He finds it safer to hurt himself and khairad than take another chance with his luck

I hope i make sense

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidra

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Bye shru di Hug

@ManVeer's first meeting-Halkat ,Suar kahiin ka ROFL 

@Sidzu di - There was also no crying .I am so grateful  for thatLOL  Khirad just barged right into his office and i loved the way she said "baskismati se aap uske biological father hai " . When will Saturday come ? Disapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SidraDJ..

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
i gotta run guys...need to go do a few errands.

yay no work today!! Might be back later.

@DJ - well said. I see what u said and agree with it. but u know us - we still have a small thing for asher.

@Prags - me loving no nonsense khirad!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PragzieDJ..

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by DJ..

Fawad's cute face stops me from hating Asher.LOL When will Saturday come ? Ouch  Cant wait for their confrontation 

Sooo typical ... LOL

LOLLOL look who's talking LOL As if you dont appreciate Mahira's beauty LOL

You guys are mixing it all up and turning it on me LOL

I like the actress ... i don;t mix characters and actor ... my dear giddy headed girls LOL

Pragzie

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sidra2007

Byebye Shruuu Hug  will try to catch u later tonite  Hug

@Prags - yea i cant wait to see that too! I also totally loved the precap - the strong confident khirad was great and her confrontation with asher was perfect - no hits and misses and running around like indian soaps - she was direct and to the point

cause they have only n number of episodes not n number of years to complete the serial ROFL

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

@DK-his initial reaction is acceptable. But now it is not . He refuses to talk to Khirad and listen to her POV.   If he loved Khirad so much isn't it his duty to talk to her before coming to any conclusion ?

thanks for the link shru di Hug 

What duty ??? sincerely try to keep duty and love / affection separate. 

as a husband it is his duty to give her a chance to clarify but if he really respected her this chance would have been given anyways

What I see is that he does not truly respect Khairad as a individual He was in awe with her more so cause she proved his perceptions about her wrong. Hence he was in awe. And more importantly he has a major inferiority complex and is insecure to core.

Now why is reaction is normal? He is a Man (biggest reason) We men have gigantic egos (i am not saying this with pride)

His ego was hurt more than his trust.

In fact his beliefs were strengthen seeing her with Khiser His belief are that she was too good for him and she was affirming it by being with khiser

Plus the way he saw her with Khiser he would be bound to believe his eyes and also his mom (who has beautifully weaved a whole bunch of lies and showcased it in her love and affection towards Khairad)

So like a typical bruised man he became a recluse with his dark thoughts and complexes

He finds it safer to hurt himself and khairad than take another chance with his luck

I hope i make sense

His duty as a husband as a lover is to listen and to try to understand his spouse. Its his duty to give her a chance to explain herself . Men in general are very insecure about their women and it some times makes them loose their brains and rational thinking .  Yes he never really respected her . He saw the love she had for him. He saw her honesty and sincerity and still he didnt hesitate for a moment before doubting her . This reaction is completely normal considering the fact that he is a man  and men are egoistic.  Generally after some time men cool down and try and confront the situation and try to sort things out through communication . But Asher closed himself from all forms of communication. He didnt even try to listen to Khirad's POV once in those 5 years . Didn't she atleast deserve that? However big ego is, after some time you have to let go.Unfortunately Asher couldn't .

i agree with the blue part . this kind of reminds me of my story about Rahul and Trisha . Where Rahul is doubtful about Trisha and Sam and the only explanation he had for his inexcusable  behaviour is that he felt she was too good for him ,

You make complete sense bro 

bye sidzu di Hug
DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
In love with this song ... Title track of DABH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxEkFU7SVKg

Sounds truly soulful ... Subha Mudgul and Kailash Kher leave you speechless Embarrassed

Pragzie

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Posted: 26 December 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

Fawad's cute face stops me from hating Asher.LOL When will Saturday come ? Ouch  Cant wait for their confrontation 

Sooo typical ... LOL

LOLLOL look who's talking LOL As if you dont appreciate Mahira's beauty LOL

You guys are mixing it all up and turning it on me LOL

I like the actress ... i don;t mix characters and actor ... my dear giddy headed girls LOL
Humph.What can i do ? Fawad looks so hot when he is angry LOL I love his angry face LOL

DJ..

Go to top