Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Zara Dil Ko Tham Lo - Page 80

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -x-Reshu-x-

don't remind me of that triangle🤢 i will stop watching it before it turns into that triangle😆

The marriage quotient reminded me of SRA 😳 😆 I know better stop watching if it turns into a xerox copy of the crap fest 😆
the other girl from mjht.. she is playing rishi's x... the problem is that there r many artical saying he will be the love interest.. and dont even mention rishi.. lol this is wat happens when u watch desi show.. it just a painnn to watch...lol

Hi Merry Reshu Lennie

QQ ...when did Indira get married to Rishi ... i saw yesterday's episode where she signs as Mrs Rishi Kumar but I thought that was just to get him admitted to the hospital
Originally posted by -x-Reshu-x-

i didn't watch 7KM was it good?
I liked it, its dark in a way

Also liked Naseerudin Shah's son in there, Vivaan Shah
I hope Indira n Rishi are together only!! Coz its silly to get them married only to keep them apart  

chalo i gotto go now!! Bye everyone 🤗
Originally posted by kriti_binal

I hope Indira n Rishi are together only!! Coz its silly to get them married only to keep them apart  

There is no way R/I cant happen and it dont make sense coz of what you said and also coz Rishi was introduced so much earlier on and so on, so that couple Rishi and Indira has had to be set from the start...  so the viewers get use to it...

Hey DJ, they got married last month in the Macau episodes i think
Originally posted by Lennie

There is no way R/I cant happen and it dont make sense coz of what you said and also coz Rishi was introduced so much earlier on and so on, so that couple Rishi and Indira has had to be set from the start...  so the viewers get use to it...

Hey DJ, they got married last month in the Macau episodes i think

Ohhh ok ... i guess I will go and check the WUs for that phase ... I missed watching those episodes
I missed those episodes as well, i am behind like 3 weeks or so
Now a days when i miss episodes i just read the WUs dont get the time to download and watch ... there is too much work happening

Lennie by any chance do you watch DABH ... its a nice one