Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Zara Dil Ko Tham Lo - Page 76

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by .Angel

then that must be her for sure, I mean come on sisly this is kind of things she does for living.

oh tell me abt it and the fact that I can't login cos of those heavy n long siggies people use in their boxes just make it worst.

i read somewhere that this poster got shot before Sunny got evicted from BB so this can't be her😕

i know😆 thats y i keep that siggie option off always😆
Popped in to say hello🤗
wow im coming here after so long..
Originally posted by -x-Reshu-x-

Saaniaaa🤗🤗

Reshuu🤗 how you doing?
Originally posted by -Saania-

Reshuu🤗 how you doing?

i am doing good😳 what abt you?
Originally posted by -x-Reshu-x-

i am doing good😳 what abt you?

im great :) oh happy new year btw😛🤗
Originally posted by -Saania-

im great :) oh happy new year btw😛🤗

sorry for late reply i got busy with family😊

Happy New Year🤗
Arjun Bijlani says Mrunal Jain bagging Hitler Didi is not his loss

Arjun Bijlani, Rati Pandey and Mrunal Jain

"I don't know who Mrunal Jain is, but I wish him all the luck and hope his chemistry rocks with Rati." Yes, these are the words of Arjun Bijlani who is quite flustered with recent media reports surrounding him. Well, let's go in the flashback mode a bit. A publication recently reported that Arjun Bijlani auditioned and gave look tests for the role of Sameer in Hitler Didi. But he failed to impress the channel and he was not roped in. In his place, Mrunal Jain was finalized to star opposite Rati Pandey (who plays Indira in the show).

"The article clearly shows that it is an attempt to jeopardize my character. I am too famous and popular as an actor. I don't need to impress anyone. But guess what, I don't get a role, people write about it. This reflects my popularity. So many people go in and out of shows, but nothing is written about them. Right?" Arjun goes on to say.

Furthermore, he says that everyone is aware about his and Rati's chemistry since the days of Miley Jab Hum Tum. So he thinks there is no point in proving anything. "Fans loved us in Miley Jab They wanted the same chemistry in Hitler Didi. I was not selected to play Sameer as I did not fit the bill. They needed someone who looks a bit older. May be I don't look so old," shares the handsome hunk.

Fair enough, but there is still a sting in the tail. Our sources from the production house (Trilogy Krikos) informed us that Rati and Arjun are not in great terms and it is Rati who pulled the trigger on Arjun.

Says he, "I have also been hearing a lot of things. But I don't know if it's true or false. Yes, Rati and I don't talk on a regular basis but I don't have any problem with her. If I had, then why would I go for a look test knowing that she would work opposite me? But I don't know what Rati thinks about me."

To learn about Rati's thoughts we called her up many a times but she remained unavailable. However, we shall try to get back with her version.

Moving on, the actor goes on to say that he is not disappointed with not playing his part in Hitler Didi as, "these things happen, I have been in the industry for quite some time now. Soon I will bag something better. People may talk whatever they want but I am a mature individual and I don't really get affected by all these things. On the contrary, negative rumours motivate me to work better."

Well, we hope Arjun gets back on television with a bang!!!

Farrah ðŸ¤—  ðŸ¤—

How are u my Soul sis 🤗 🤗  I have missed chatting with u 🤗
Hmmm i read the report in Bombay times abt Arjun failing to impress the channel n Mrunal being cast opposite Rati!! I can't say anything on them coz i never liked ArTi in MJHT wenever i used to watch the show it was for Sanaya!! Infact i loved Sanaya n Arjun in LRL!!!
i want Rishi with Indira not the other guy please😒 i will have to quit the show if they will go the other way😔