Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Is the Jism 2 poster sensuous or vulgar? 😆

Jism 2 poster

-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy new year leenie.. u gotta catch up ..HD is getting interesting

@ reet.. lol yeah i made that for myself and to make the updatelook longer lloll..
yeah the new guy is fine.. i am just worried that he might be the guy for indira.. i dont know.. but it will be boring. both of then have the same personalityyy... rishi is easy.. and happy fella.. thats the only reason i like him
BRB
gotta make somethin for lunch

ewww.. the poster.. y r they making a 2nd one
Edited by Merry_Shwit - 12 years ago
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Merry_Shwit

Happy new year leenie.. u gotta catch up ..HD is getting interesting

@ reet.. lol yeah i made that for myself and to make the updatelook longer lloll..
yeah the new guy is fine.. i am just worried that he might be the guy for indira.. i dont know.. but it will be boring. both of then have the same personalityyy... rishi is easy.. and happy fella.. thats the only reason i like him
BRB
gotta make somethin for lunch

ewww.. the poster.. y r they making a 2nd one

Rishi and Indira make good pair because both are different plus Rishi don't keep one single expression in his face that's why i like him😆 i hate angry young man kind of look😆 faltu ka angry look without any reason lol
yeah the new guy is also serious types so his and Indira's couple will be very boring🥱 plus i am used to now to watch Indira with Rishi😆 so i want HIM to be the one for her😳

i didn't watch the first one 😆 will not watch the second one too😛 i hope censor board don't pass this kind of nudity 🤢
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

very very very very very VERY vulgar...ewww

-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Angel

very very very very very VERY vulgar...ewww

SOULY 🤗🤗🤗

where have you been? i was missing you

i know that poster is vulgar😆
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Rishi and Indira work, i said  it from the start when i was watching HD, that Rishi is the kind of guy Indira needs in her life, coz she is so intense and stern, that she needs a fun loving, sweet thoughtful guy to balance her and her personality
.Angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: -x-Reshu-x-

SOULY 🤗🤗🤗

where have you been? i was missing you

i know that poster is vulgar😆

hello my sisly🤗

don't know if u remember or if I even told u but my laptop is not working and the repair people have come to take it since the 21st and still haven't return it, so I only come online when my friend is off her own laptop and just read through forums on my phone.

seriously that is such a disgusting poster and who is the nasty lady in question?

-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lennie

Rishi and Indira work, i said  it from the start when i was watching HD, that Rishi is the kind of guy Indira needs in her life, coz she is so intense and stern, that she needs a fun loving, sweet thoughtful guy to balance her and her personality

Exactly😃 i just hope creatives don't make Indira fall for that other guy
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Angel

hello my sisly🤗

don't know if u remember or if I even told u but my laptop is not working and the repair people have come to take it since the 21st and still haven't return it, so I only come online when my friend is off her own laptop and just read through forums on my phone.

seriously that is such a disgusting poster and who is the nasty lady in question?

you didn't tell me that accessing it from phone sucks😆

i don't know who is the lady in poster but Sunny Leone is going to be in movie😆 and she has agreed for nude scene🤢
.Angel thumbnail
then that must be her for sure, I mean come on sisly this is kind of things she does for living.

oh tell me abt it and the fact that I can't login cos of those heavy n long siggies people use in their boxes just make it worst.