Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Unnati character is really nice. She is one who can understand Moniya's pov but then as a frd she needs to put some senses in her. What she is doing dere is nothing cute abt it.

that is exactly what DS was telling her ... though what Unnati says is not all wrong but Unnati needs to set some expectation for having the freindship or else Moniya will take her for a ride Unnati needs to set some ground rules ... cause only that can put some sense into Moniya
DJ.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidra2007

Parichay - havent watched since the beginning of Dec - might play catch up - i've been downloading it every weekend - just didnt feel like watching it.. BALH - have up on that a long time ago ...might watch a vikram-neha scene here and there when people give me links (i like them) - but thats it...

SBS - i watch off and on..i like that show. its so light-hearted. and KTLK - only rohan scenes - KW= <33!! 😆

HD is good - but once again a week behind on it...i also keep my tabs on Pavitra Rishta ever since hiten entered - kya karo i am a total phangirl! 😆

I thought as much or else no one in sane mind would want to watch the serial ... its a drag 😡
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
i agree Unnati needs to set rules for M. I loved DS-Unnati convo.
shruti thumbnail
SA convo with Shilpu was interesting one indeed. SA had valid points but none of us r expecting her to show ManVeer fall in love get married in 35 episodes either but we don't like d way of character of M is being potrayed.
DJ.. thumbnail

i agree Unnati needs to set rules for M. I loved DS-Unnati convo.

You know everyone will kill me but honestly the only Queen Material one who can be the true heir is Unnati ...

Not Vijay Not Jay Not even UV and definitely not Maanyata
DJ.. thumbnail

SA convo with Shilpu was interesting one indeed. SA had valid points but none of us r expecting her to show ManVeer fall in love get married in 35 episodes either but we don't like d way of character of M is being potrayed.

SA ???? Shilpu ??? Apni Shilpu ???

What points ???

Even I don't see Maanveer falling in love in 35 episodes but the way they are taking the story the characters especially I genuinely feel (my logic perception from lay man's perspective) the story will head for a very dangerous turn and then one of the characters will have to then butchered ... to save the rest or all will get destroyed
shruti thumbnail
Moniya has lot to learn b4 she steps into Princess/Queen shoes. Uday might be manipulating but he is only one in entire clan who uses brains unlike others.
shruti thumbnail
SA is Shrishti Arya and Shilpu is our Shilpu.

IMP MSG FROM SHRISHTI ARYA (Twitter Convo)
shruti thumbnail
They already have butchered Akash's character. Yes epi was such a waste of time.
DJ.. thumbnail

SA is Shrishti Arya and Shilpu is our Shilpu.

IMP MSG FROM SHRISHTI ARYA (Twitter Convo)

Interesting ...Chalo lets see ... all PH are not like 🤢PHs ...