Users

Frequent Posters

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: DJ..

Oh I would then just love it ...

I like the off beat type of music ... my current fav is the title track of DABH

in fact I am quite liking that serial too ...

omg i was so obsessed with that song a while back - i started watching the show just cuz of the song...im watching it - but am a week behind on that as well lol (i watch to many shows that its hard to stay caught up on everything ๐Ÿ˜†)

but sandhya's truth is out - i saw the sbs segment...i bet bhabo isnt liking that one bit ๐Ÿ˜†
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
sidra i watched one epi of north & south๐Ÿ˜ณ
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Unnati character is really nice. She is one who can understand Moniya's pov but then as a frd she needs to put some senses in her. What she is doing dere is nothing cute abt it.
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bye Fariyas ๐Ÿค—

Bye Shilpa ... sleep tight ๐Ÿค—
Sid.H thumbnail
Originally posted by: DJ..

Ohhh i quit after watching the wedding thingy and then ... just happen to catch a few scene once in a while flipping the channels and god they are torture ...

In fact even parichay is another run of the mill ...

BALH is super slow ... SBS once is while gets interesting ... KTLK seriously seems to lack something which i can't really place a finger on ...

HD is good ...

Parichay - havent watched since the beginning of Dec - might play catch up - i've been downloading it every weekend - just didnt feel like watching it.. BALH - have up on that a long time ago ...might watch a vikram-neha scene here and there when people give me links (i like them) - but thats it...

SBS - i watch off and on..i like that show. its so light-hearted. and KTLK - only rohan scenes - KW= <33!! ๐Ÿ˜†

HD is good - but once again a week behind on it...i also keep my tabs on Pavitra Rishta ever since hiten entered - kya karo i am a total phangirl! ๐Ÿ˜†
DJ.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidra2007

@DJ - some of my fav songs

all songs by kaavish - esp Bachpan, Nindya Re, and Tere Pyaar Mein

u can download them here: http://www.kaavish.com/downloads.html

and then songs by roxen - esp. Kaise Jiyen, Bhuj Hai Gaya, Mere Saathiya Remix, Tou Phir Aao

and then Farhan Saeed: Khwashion

and of course Jal: Moray Piya, Mahiya, ek din aayega, Chup Chup, Ik Arzoo, Panchi (the cokestudio version), Sajni, Payal,

umm and anything and everything aatif! (esp Cokestudio version of Jal Pari)

Akhiyaan Nu Rehnde by Qurrat-ul-ain Baloch

Piya (acoustic) by IMIK

Bachana by Bilal Khan

Jhoom by Ali Zafar

Ehsaan by Sachin Gupta and Jaspreet Singh

Ankhon ke Sagar by Shaqfat Amanat Ali (cokestudio version)

and many many more...

if u want i can zip these songs and send u a mediafire link ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

You are the bestest ...Please please please please do that for me please ๐Ÿ˜ณ

DJ.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -x-Reshu-x-

i am noting down some recipe for experimenting it ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

what is the recipe of .????
Sid.H thumbnail
Originally posted by: -x-Reshu-x-

sidra i watched one epi of north & south๐Ÿ˜ณ

ahh Merry finally got u to watch it!! i love the show/miniseries/whatever! lol

Mr. Thornton!!! ๐Ÿ˜  he's so idk...there is somethng about him that sooo โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ!!!

u'll love the show!!! Finish watching! there are only like 5 epis! come on what are u doing!
DJ.. thumbnail

omg i was so obsessed with that song a while back - i started watching the show just cuz of the song...im watching it - but am a week behind on that as well lol (i watch to many shows that its hard to stay caught up on everything ๐Ÿ˜†)

but sandhya's truth is out - i saw the sbs segment...i bet bhabo isnt liking that one bit ๐Ÿ˜†

last weeks episode just watch the edited version on the star channel on YT ... there is a lot of nonsense scenes here and there save yourself time ๐Ÿ˜†

More than Bhabo Sural is upset cause he feels bad that Sandhya lied to his mother his argument if you respect your parents so much that you wont lie to them then why my mom which is quite right

Lets see ... I wanna see how Bhabo handles this ...
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

ahh Merry finally got u to watch it!! i love the show/miniseries/whatever! lol

Mr. Thornton!!! ๐Ÿ˜  he's so idk...there is somethng about him that sooo โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ!!!

u'll love the show!!! Finish watching! there are only like 5 epis! come on what are u doing!

i m not getting time sidru my sis is not letting me watch anything๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† she says i m here for few days and you watch shows๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†

i will finish it asap๐Ÿ˜ณ