Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Zara Dil Ko Tham Lo - Page 41

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sidra2007

Maryammm!!!!! Shopping is always fun!!!

I can't shop for the next few years lol I have car payments and student loans to pay off- meri pooti kismat lol
So what's new!!! I am loving HD - I caught last weekend :)
it was okay.. feel tired cause i havent got anysleep these few days.. the malls were soo crowded..
yeah u do have to pay ur student loans. dont worry i know u will pay it off quick😳.
i missed 2 epi .. yeah dont u love HD.. hehe love all the cast in that show. good actors eventhough they r annoying😆..
btw i love ur avi.. i am gona watch that showww.. saw the promo last week. he is soo crazy . i love his acting. i miss prem and mukti😭..

these days i was watching mini-series shows like north and south

Hey shruu I will - probably tomorrow cuz I don't have work tomorrow...

Anuu u have to watch yesterday's sbs - too funny!!!!! Oh and me too - I am sooo excited for Saturday! I havent been this excited for humsadar for the last few weeks...

Byebye shru - will try to be online later tonite.

Any news on what show is replacing maryada? Is it KWs or stuff going to be shifted around and KWs will be PrimeTime!!

Okay let me catch SBS quick on YT...

U went MIA without telling me so...hmph so don't expect love from me!!

Any exciting plans for new years?
sorry .. geshhh!!1😆.
na nothin.. trying to find a job😳
soo i am again behind dek.. dont feel like watching that show.. lol dont know y.. i mean i like the characters..but something is missing cant figure out wat... its not like HD..that i would actually wanna catch up or watch every single scene of the epi..hmmm. i dont know  maybe it just me... and i start watching mid dec.. i skip all the rest of the epi.. some times i dont know who is who..except the lead..
btw watched north and south agin.. uhhh mr thorntone😍..
we should make reet watch the show😃

hehe he is soo cute..

great actor... i will watch this show tomorrow.. 😃..
the show started 18th right?? soo i am not that behind..
i will catch up. how is the forum..lol i wnna join. u know i always love the crazy weird characters..lol
Edited by Merry_Shwit - 12 years ago

Hello Ladies dropped in to say a quick hello
Sorry I vanished - got caught up at work and then went to lunch with a coworker.

@shilpu- haha we can all see ur naya love! He is def the charm of the show.

@anu - i had a good laugh with sbs - I watch it off and on but it's always a riot!

@Merry - Oh malls I hear u! I went before Christmas and it was maddening and now after Christmas nothing has changed much. And I thought the economy was bad...
Haha north and south - its not Netflix too! I made my sis watch it a while back and she loved it too. Yea we shud make reef watch it.
That show is so creepy but i like it too! Haha we have similar taste and I'm all for dark evil characters lol. I haven't seen today's yet ... Gosh karanvir has this weird charm - idk I can't explain it. I'm watching way to much these days - but not daily - I download a bunch and watch it on the weekend (skipping everything ) I really like main Lakshmi tere aangan ki as well. It's super cutsy. And sudeep is a good actor. Aruna Irani is in that show too haha. Nothing extraordinary but it's sweet.

And hello hi Byebye Dj :P
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

hehe he is soo cute..

great actor... i willwatch this show tomorrow.. 😃..

the show started 18th right?? soo i am not that behind..

i will catch up. how is the forum..lol i wnna join. u know i always love the crazy weird characters..lol

Yup the 18th - so not much to catch up on. He is a total freak in the show but a great one! Awesome actor.

I've only ventured in the forum once or twice...part of the AT lol I have joined so many ATs but I only show my face here and sometimes the humsafar one
Oh and good luck on the job hunt!! Part time right? U graduate in June? Excited to be donneee!!!!!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwik2kWrhtg[/YOUTUBE]
Sidra!!!!!!!

catching up on this week's SBs...Wow dating lessons for Ved!
I love this show!