Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kriti_binal

Mujhe laga hi tha u must have seen it ๐Ÿ˜† no u dont need to give the review i know my brother saw the movie n his a big SRK Fan i cud see the happiness cheerfulness on his face after he was back home after watching the movie!! ๐Ÿ˜†

non SRK fans also liked the movie๐Ÿ˜ณ you can give it a try i am sure you will enjoy it๐Ÿ˜›
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail

Reet u need to watch DEK its really Good!! Esp UdayVeer โ˜บ๏ธ

yeah i know๐Ÿ˜† Shru is also asking me the same๐Ÿ˜† i will give it a try whenever i get time๐Ÿ˜ณ
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -x-Reshu-x-

non SRK fans also liked the movie๐Ÿ˜ณ you can give it a try i am sure you will enjoy it๐Ÿ˜›

I know Non SRK Fans have also liked it two of my cousins just saw it yesterday n they told me they loved SRK's cocky n brash side!! I don't think i'll watch it i haven't even seen the first Don so Don 2 ka toh chance hi nahi ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
nyctophilia thumbnail

yeah i know๐Ÿ˜† Shru is also asking me the same๐Ÿ˜† i will give it a try whenever i get time๐Ÿ˜ณ

Do give it a try u know Almost all the us are watching the show Yest nite i was at the ManVeer AT with Shilpz n Mais a ManVeer fan we were having so much Fun!! Sach main i actly remembered our early SR days ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by kriti_binal - 12 years ago
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail

I know Non SRK Fans have also liked it two of my cousins just saw it yesterday n they told me they loved SRK's cocky n brash side!! I don't think i'll watch it i haven't even seen the first Don so Don 2 ka toh chance hi nahi ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Don2 is better than don๐Ÿ˜ณ ghar nai aayi hoti to i might have watched it again๐Ÿ˜† after so long i feel like watching any movie for second time๐Ÿ˜†
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail

Do give it a try u know Almost all the us are watching the show Yest nite i was at the ManVeer with Shilpz n Mais a ManVeer fan we were having so much Fun!! Sach main i actly remembered our early SR days ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

i can come there to have fun without watching the show๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† yeah i know almost everyone is watching it๐Ÿ˜† even maryam gave me green signal for it ๐Ÿ˜†don't know why i didn't watch it yet ๐Ÿค”
nyctophilia thumbnail
O teri u liked the film so much that's great ๐Ÿ˜† but still i dont think i'll watch it coz kuch movies aise hote hai kabhi kabhi jaise hume promos dekh kar mann hi karta to watch it Don both the parts were the same for me i don't get that excitement to watch it!! ๐Ÿ˜†

Of course u can come there and have fun without watching the show par show dekhkar aur zyada mazaa aayega!! U have to see the way Uv Smirks โ˜บ๏ธ

Wow so Maryam is also watching it now its Awesome So many of us PJ's are watching it now!! Sirf tu hi nahi dekh rahi!! Watch it soon Nikkammi ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by kriti_binal - 12 years ago
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail

O teri u liked the film so much that's great ๐Ÿ˜† but still i dont think i'll watch it coz kuch movies aise hote hai kabhi kabhi jaise hume promos dekh kar mann hi karta to watch it Don both the parts were the same for me i don't get that excitement to watch it!! ๐Ÿ˜†

Of course u can come there and have fun without watching the show par show dekhkar aur zyada mazaa aayega!! U have to see the way Uv Smirks โ˜บ๏ธ

Wow so Maryam is also watching it now its Awesome So many of us PJ's are watching it now!! Sirf tu hi nahi dekh rahi!! Watch it soon Nikkammi ๐Ÿ˜†

i don't think maryam is regular on that๐Ÿ˜† she watched ManVeer scenes i guess๐Ÿค” she is not that impressed but she said show is not bad๐Ÿ˜†

yup i just LOVED the movie๐Ÿ˜ƒ same happens with me with mostly Salman's movie these days๐Ÿ˜† i am still waiting to see old sallu back though๐Ÿ˜ณ
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail

Reet kahan gayi ๐Ÿค”

my net is acting nikamma
nyctophilia thumbnail

i don't think maryam is regular on that๐Ÿ˜† she watched ManVeer scenes i guess๐Ÿค” she is not that impressed but she said show is not bad๐Ÿ˜†

yup i just LOVED the movie๐Ÿ˜ƒ same happens with me with mostly Salman's movie these days๐Ÿ˜† i am still waiting to see old sallu back though๐Ÿ˜ณ

I can understand Reet coz it happens with me too kuch movies aise hote hai that u just dont prefer watching them!! U know i still haven't seen Mausam n even bodyguard even though its a Salman khan movie i did not have this excitement to watch it ๐Ÿ˜†

Yup its a good show and i m sure u'll like it coz we all PJ's have a similar taste ๐Ÿ˜†