Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -x-Reshu-x-

yayy i am back😆 i was also missing chatting here family is good😳 my sisters are here so kind of all family is together😃

That sounds like fun. Yea I saw my sis last week too. Didn't end up going to Disneyland with her but it was nice seeing her - saw her after July. So about 5 months.

Yea it's tough to find time to come online if ur visiting family they will actually get mad huh - like u came home just to go online haha my dad always said that.

Oh and I caught up with hd on Saturday - rishi is adorable! So her brother is like in a coma somewhere and rishi came to help on behalf of her bro - I knew it was something like that (not necessarily a coma but something )
Sid.H thumbnail
Originally posted by: DJ..

🤣

Looking at the length of the responses I am sure you are doing a great job

Lakshmi show is really catching on ... even FarrahDI was talking about it ... I plan to catch it sometime this weekend ... hopefully

What can I say - I am a pro at not working lol but it's not my fault all I have to do today is qc/qa chips which take an hour to run :P

Yea Farru recommended lakshmi to me and I watched it. Always liked sudeep so decided why not ... I always give shows a try whether I stick to the. I won't promise. But this ones good.

@pragu - Oh wow u went hiking there ong I wud def fall and die. :OEdited by sidra2007 - 12 years ago
Sid.H thumbnail
I guys I gotta run. Mite be back later if ur all around. It's gonna be a long slow day
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@sidzu di-yup i went there for hiking in october. I thought i was going to die. I kept on telling my sir i dont want to wal as that road went on for almost 2 kms . It was full of stones and sharp bends. So my sir was liek ok i will leave you here alone. But then dont scared at night when its pitch dark and you are alone in the cold with wild animals . That inspired me to walk without falling ðŸ˜† Because i hate nothing more than animals ðŸ˜† 

-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sidra2007

That sounds like fun. Yea I saw my sis last week too. Didn't end up going to Disneyland with her but it was nice seeing her - saw her after July. So about 5 months.

Yea it's tough to find time to come online if ur visiting family they will actually get mad huh - like u came home just to go online haha my dad always said that.

Oh and I caught up with hd on Saturday - rishi is adorable! So her brother is like in a coma somewhere and rishi came to help on behalf of her bro - I knew it was something like that (not necessarily a coma but something )

i am meeting them after June😃 yeah when you are with family they just want you to be with them 😆 they don't even want me to work😆 they try everything to disturb me😆 and always come and sit with me😆

yeah Rishi is adorable😳 when they showed her bro in coma or anything like that?😲 did i miss anything😲
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Star World is showing Supernatural season 1😲
Sid.H thumbnail
Reety he's not really in a coma - I just have the theory that he has some medical problem - cud be anything - and that is why he sent rishi to help her out. Coma was just a theory...maybe he's handicapped somehow.
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Maryada ends on 25th Jan 2012😛
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Sidra me found EMAEK tracks!!
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Maryada ends on 25th Jan 2012😛

really?🥳

can u please find the end of the show who ened my fav show TL for me? I have been waiting to hear the end of that show too.

it's not as if it's a good show anyway...well it may have at the start but surly not good now.

sorry Shilpu but that show sucks and so is the new one from CMG clowns