Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Pragzie

sidzu di-have u read the novel ? do you know any spoilers ?

i havent been this excited for an episode of any serial since a long long time

Nope I haven't read the novel. I can't read Urdu-it took me almost a day to read a page so then I gave up. Have u read all the spoilers Sana and Munni posted in the khisher AT ? There were a few with Hareem and her operation.

Gosh i am right there next to u -obsessed over humsafar and fawad and mahira!!
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sidra2007

Djjj reety praguuu *hugs*

Reetyyy I missed u!!

I can't wait for Saturday either :)

@dj - why can't I be here - do u not want to talk to me lol

----- no one is really here at work so sitting in my cubicle on my phone

i missed you too😭 i am back at home for someday😆 will go back to Pune on 7th😃
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Nope I haven't read the novel. I can't read Urdu-it took me almost a day to read a page so then I gave up. Have u read all the spoilers Sana and Munni posted in the khisher AT ? There were a few with Hareem and her operation.

Gosh i am right there next to u -obsessed over humsafar and fawad and mahira!!

nope havent read all of them. do you have them ?
 Fawad 😍 His eyes 😍 and Mahira is gorgeous . 

I am waiting to see Asher's reaction towards his mother . I wonder what his initial reaction will be when he realizes what a big mistake he has made . I CANNOT wait for the scene where he slaps Khizr 
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Pragzie

i guess he called them there

i read on wiki that Asher rents out an apartment so that the three of them can stay together for Hareem's sake. but serial mein they are showing differently . the wiki page of the novel suggests that there will be more misunderstandings . 

Ya looks like they are deviating from the novel a bit more than expected
DJ.. thumbnail

Djjj reety praguuu *hugs*

Reetyyy I missed u!!

I can't wait for Saturday either :)

@dj - why can't I be here - do u not want to talk to me lol

----- no one is really here at work so sitting in my cubicle on my phone

Aree you are not there online much at this time of the day ... in fact I am super happy you are online alone with the rest of the nikkammis ...

I sooo bored ...
Sid.H thumbnail
Awww Reety I'm glad u went home! But yay ur back lol it was so khali khali without u! How was home? Fam bam all good?

Pragu I can find u the spoilers when I get to my computer later tonite I'll ask Sana for them :) and omg I totally agree fawads eyes speak volumes *faint*

Haha I was just joking. Yea I'm not normally online this time but it's nice that all the management is still on vacation. I cud have taken a few more days off but I wanted to save my vacation days for when I really go on vacation. Im taking Friday off. Using the personal day-it doesn't carry over to next year.
Sid.H thumbnail
Sorry for giving late replies I still have to pretend like I'm doing something if people walk by lol

K guys- new show u all shud watch. It's called main Lakshmi tere aangan ki - super cute show so far. I really liked it. Watched it all yesterday.
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Awww Reety I'm glad u went home! But yay ur back lol it was so khali khali without u! How was home? Fam bam all good?

yayy i am back😆 i was also missing chatting here family is good😳 my sisters are here so kind of all family is together😃
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks sidzu di 🤗

Is anyone planning to watch Survivor India ?
I am kind of looking forward to that .

I am thinking,could they survive 1 and a half hours on this kind fo road ?
(this road sucks .its at a height of 9000 ft ...i was crying for one and a half hours. I was sure i was gong to fall and die . Thankfully  a trekking instructor was there with me. I was holding his hand so i didnt fall when i slipped )

Edited by Pragzie - 12 years ago
DJ.. thumbnail

Sorry for giving late replies I still have to pretend like I'm doing something if people walk by lol

K guys- new show u all shud watch. It's called main Lakshmi tere aangan ki - super cute show so far. I really liked it. Watched it all yesterday.

🤣

Looking at the length of the responses I am sure you are doing a great job

Lakshmi show is really catching on ... even FarrahDI was talking about it ... I plan to catch it sometime this weekend ... hopefully