[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxEkFU7SVKg[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxEkFU7SVKg

Sounds truly soulful ... Subha Mudgul and Kailash Kher leave you speechless 😳

Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: DJ..

You guys are mixing it all up and turning it on me 😆

I like the actress ... i don;t mix characters and actor ... my dear giddy headed girls 😆

Humph.What can i do ? Fawad looks so hot when he is angry ðŸ˜† I love his angry face ðŸ˜†
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
His duty as a husband as a lover is to listen and to try to understand his spouse.
If one truly genuinely loves or even cares for the other then there is no effort required. One would understand the lies however well camouflaged or read the truth in one eyes, talks, voice.

Its his duty to give her a chance to explain herself . Men in general are very insecure about their women and it some times makes them loose their brains and rational thinking . 
So are women Yes he never really respected her . He saw the love she had for him. He saw her honesty and sincerity and still he didnt hesitate for a moment before doubting her . This reaction is completely normal considering the fact that he is a man  and men are egoistic.  Generally after some time men cool down and try and confront the situation and try to sort things out through communication . But it is bruised ego with his low self esteem broken trust which got him to the nervous breakdown point. But Asher closed himself from all forms of communication. He didnt even try to listen to Khirad's POV once in those 5 years .That is because he has closed himself fearing another deceit on its way Remember SR ... Riddhima was trying hard after the lonavla fiasco but Sid again had closed himself out (for whatever reasons) Didn't she atleast deserve that? However big ego is, after some time you have to let go. Unfortunately Asher couldn't .

i agree with the blue part . this kind of reminds me of my story about Rahul and Trisha . Where Rahul is doubtful about Trisha and Sam and the only explanation he had for his inexcusable  behaviour is that he felt she was too good for him ,

You make complete sense bro 

bye sidzu di ðŸ¤—

DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pragzie

Humph.What can i do ? Fawad looks so hot when he is angry ðŸ˜† I love his angry face ðŸ˜†

I so can understand ... but I like both Smiling and Sad Mahira ...
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I need to go..subah uth kar padhna hai.Will reply later bye🤗
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anu Sidru Shru Reetu. Finally watched Don 2 last night. heres my review!

Watched Don 2 last night and was thoroughly entertained.

10 of us went to watch it, the youngest being my 6 year old nephew who at the end said 'Dons so clever'! Everyone loved the movie.  It was cleverly and slickly made with lots of twists which kept you entertained throughout. Kudos to Farhan Akhtar.

Shah Rukh was brilliant as Don. I think no one does 'bad' like he does. He had us eating out of his hand and rooting for him all the way. And he really looked good too.

I thought Priyanka was perfect in her role. I loved the banter between her and Don and I loved the fact that Roma is probably the weak spot that Don has in his armour.

Boman and Lara both did a good job. Lara looked stunning in the movie. Hritiks special appearance was a nice surprise. He and Priyanka looked amazing together in their scene and now Im looking forward to Agneepath.

I dont think that in this sort of movie you need too many songs. Saying that 'Zara Tham lo' had me tapping my feet.

At the end of the movie the whole audience was buzzing. Don had entertained everyone.

Thoroughly recommended.

Edited by -Farrah- - 12 years ago
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Farru - i am uploading a present for you right now...

and loved reading ur review - agree 100%
Sid.H thumbnail
Farrruuu - look what u made me do. I was on a vidding break and now this lol but they are sooo cute!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ISsHje5B44[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ISsHje5B44
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Sidra I loved ur Arjun-Lakshmi VM.
Sid.H thumbnail
Shruuu ðŸ¤—

i was just wondering around in the DEK forum 😆