28th November 2011 - Udays Conversation with Unnati
Edited by *Shruti* - 12 years ago
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: *Shruti*

True.

Watch d epi it's worth it.

Acc to me it's absurd how he goes abd proposes Nikita. Her life is not a joke. U insulted her parents how do u expect her to accept ur proposal?

yes ... what is now up to happen is indeed quite absurd... I am interested in seeing Nikita's reaction and more so the interaction between Toasty and Nitika (if there is one) ...

I somehow found Toasty a little insensitive towards the situation ...

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: *Shruti*

And also Humsafar😎😎

SHruuu when are you gonna watch humsafar!!! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: sidra2007

Shruuu πŸ€—

my fav things!!! πŸ˜† 

i just watched todays DEK. U were right - i was happy to see a calm manyata and DS cover for her. though there werent any manveer scenes today - the epi was still good. J ki shamat Manyata ke saath saath DS bhi laa reahe hain

i found DS sleeping with Manyata's pic adorable 😳

SidraπŸ€—πŸ€—

I knew she wud cover her up. U saw how calm Manyata was with DS. Now she won't be rude to her and be nice like she is with Unnati-Komal. U need to read Pocu post esp advice to Uday partπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidra2007

SHruuu when are you gonna watch humsafar!!! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

DunnuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I heard many r angry at Asher due to recent epi track.
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kriti_binal

Aww praggu i know sweetie u must be exhausted studying par its the most crucial yr of ur life so don't worry just take a break wenever feel tired n u can watch UV n ManVeer scenes on YT coz rest of the epi is okayish!! The main attraction are UV n ManVeer and ofcourse Dadisaab she is all elegance royal n poignant!! πŸ˜³

Can't agree more with Kriti ...

Pragzie you need to go a little easy ... take short breaks and refresh your mind ...

and this is for some more months after that lambi chutti hai tp karne ke liye
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
We found love in a hopeless place ... (i love the boyce avenue version)

so sbs is getting dumb...i watch it here and there - last i saw was ved yelling at toasty about not loving nikita - so he confessed now?

@shru - i watched 2 epis of main laxmi tere aangan ki - its a cute show. the girl playing laxmi is sweet. so her back story is that ever since she was little she wanted to live in that house (arjun;s rich house), and her aunt told her thats only possible if she marries the son of the house - arjun. so since then she has been dreaming of marrying him.
shruti thumbnail
How do Toasty and rest expect Nikita to accept Ved's proposal after whatever he did. He went so happily proposed her. Shouldn't he have gone t meet her parents and apologize first?
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@kriti di-Just 3 more months and then my board year will be over πŸ˜† then will watch DEK ka full epis abhi ke liye  as u suggested only ManVeer scenes

thanks shru di πŸ€—

@DK-I take a lot of breaks πŸ˜† 

Sidzu di πŸ€—
due to some problem i could watch only half of ur KhiSher vm but its brilliant. I love the song.Whenever i lsiten to the song it reminds of KiSher. I remember telling you to make a vm for me on this song but i think you had gone offline by the time i posted my song list πŸ˜† 

I want a RK vid on sexy and i know it  πŸ˜† i know you dont like him very much but still pleasee 
shruti thumbnail
28th November 2011 - Udays Conversation with Unnati