Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Sidru are you still watching EHMMBH?

I was flicking channel a couple of days ago and stopped at a show called Mein Laxmi teri angan ki on life Ok and I really enjoyed it. Ive watched 2 episodes so far and its sort of like the 1st half of Gajini. By that I mean the love story not the memory loss.πŸ˜†
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: shaktheback

How much I called you !!! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† .. Arghh! Leave it.πŸ˜†

When I didn't c u how do u expect me to hear u nikammeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
whispa thumbnail
Originally posted by: prejudiced

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
We had a premonition that you would watch Don2  and decided to name the AT !!!!!

πŸ˜†

I will give my review tomorrow. Oh and I totally loved Aaj Ki raat from the first Don movie too.
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Looks like this is THE most popular song...I heard one more number but this beats it hands down...

Sidra so how many songs in total?

Yup --Don1 had more...I instantly fell for the song Aaj Ki Raat

i only remember 2 - zara dil ko thaam lo and then the end credits song dushman mera...there was a lot of background music but i dont think there was any other song

i loved aaj ki raat and pan banaras wala
shruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidra2007

haha i had it on repeat on Friday - im sad that the movie doesnt have that many songs - don 1 had so many songs...i didnt like the last song in the end credits - but SRK and PC looked so HOT in it!!

Don 1 my fav track is Aaj Ki Raat. I absolutely loved it followed by title track. Yeh Mera Dil has been my all time fav so it goes in my fav list as well.
petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
okay folks, getting close to mid nite, am off to bed...
Catch u ll morrow.
whispa thumbnail
Maybe we should name the next AT Aaj ki Raat!πŸ˜†
shruti thumbnail

She is one attention seeking queen...

Her recent missing drama explanation was absurd.
whispa thumbnail

okay folks, getting close to mid nite, am off to bed...

Catch u ll morrow.

Bye AnuπŸ€—
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Farrah-

Sidru are you still watching EHMMBH?

I was flicking channel a couple of days ago and stopped at a show called Mein Laxmi teri angan ki on life Ok and I really enjoyed it. Ive watched 2 episodes so far and its sort of like the 1st half of Gajini. By that I mean the love story not the memory loss.πŸ˜†

Hey Farru - i made a dent in the show. I am got to their sangeet ceremony. its a cute show. I still have more to watch - i got distracted with car hunting..ur a big viren-jeevika fan right? idk - i find them alright - i like manvi and then virat.

so the big deal at the wedding is that manvi cant come - i dont get this plot...and plus the bua lady - her hair drives me crazy! she all herself a classy woman - can she get a hairstyler plzz! like wth is that hair about!

oh - okay will def check it out. I watched the first few epis of Meri Maa on Lifeok - and cried...its so sad. I love the little kid krishna and sayantani (thats her name?) is doing a great job - lots of rona dhona so i wont recommend it. I also downloaded the karnvir show and tum dena mera saath - will check them all out hehe - cant promise i'll stick to anyone. right now i am only regular with hiter didi, DEK, and DABH.