green monster...relax

mysterious17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
navya knws that anant loves her soo much...n she'll also come to knw abt the green monster i.e. the jealousy factor in him which hs made him soo cute ..πŸ˜†...don't just focus on anant's feelings..otherwise u all will not be able to enjoy the trk...m really luking frwrd to anant's burst out...
on the other hnd m not finding ny rsn to blame navya...as m watching the whole...not just anant...
(pls don't get angry) 😊...ek baar confrntation scene aane do...then we'll get to see navya's thoughts on this...i think navya might say this...' anant ..kya hamare pyaar ko test dene ki zaroorat h ?...kya hume yeh dikhane ki zaroorat h ki hum dono ek dusre se kitna pyaar krte h ?...etc. etc.πŸ˜†
Edited by srishtigoel - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abommi thumbnail

today problem will be sort out dr..

Im damn sure...

Beautie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope the problem will be solved
sanaa_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: srishtigoel

navya knws that anant loves her soo much...n she'll also come to knw abt the green monster i.e. the jealousy factor in him which hs made him soo cute ..πŸ˜†...don't just focus on anant's feelings..otherwise u all will not be able to enjoy the trk...m really luking frwrd to anant's burst out...
on the other hnd m not finding ny rsn to blame navya...as m watching the whole...not just anant...
(pls don't get angry) 😊

one positive post finally !!! navya's knows tht anant loves her iss liaay she is taking advantage of his love !!! actually im liking the jealousy factor in anant !! i like how he drank the beer just to show navya if amar sir can drink i can too !!! and abt navya the only thing im not liking ...is they way she is handeling the situation ...she is fully aware of her n anant's family ...she knows if they go late home wht will happn ...she knows if bajpay come to know abt anant gone talli in the party wht will happ !! even she got a call from anant's mom !! phir bhee she agreed to play a stupid game with amar sir !!tht was totally lame !!!πŸ˜•
mysterious17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sushi_anki

one positive post finally !!! navya's knows tht anant loves her iss liaay she is taking advantage of his love !!! actually im liking the jealousy factor in anant !! i like how he drank the beer just to show navya if amar sir can drink i can too !!! and abt navya the only thing im not liking ...is they way she is handeling the situation ...she is fully aware of her n anant's family ...she knows if they go late home wht will happn ...she knows if bajpay come to know abt anant gone talli in the party wht will happ !! even she got a call from anant's mom !! phir bhee she agreed to play a stupid game with amar sir !!tht was totally lame !!!πŸ˜•

boss ka order...πŸ˜†
Anisha06 thumbnail
thanks surbhi dear nice post...i hope 2day evything sort out...then a cute n romantic anya sc...hope so:-))
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yes guysss aaj thing sort out hnay wali hai finally tehd ya is gng to come we all were waiting fr confronattion
unknown2341 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

First a big thanks for the positive post Surbhi...πŸ‘

I hope today problem will be sorted out...hope to see AnYa scenes...πŸ˜ƒ
Anyaa_Shamyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree yar,,,, i knw once he cums back 2 his counsiocs n aftr hearing navi's words surely anant's heart gts meltd...he feels guilty 4 his wt evr he  thought...
anya.ss.sf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hope  4  the  bestπŸ˜ƒ