Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanx 4 tis thread Riya, hope everyone will now aware of pink threads with tis... Riya y don't u make it sticky, it would b more helpful then, reaches everyone...
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -aHnAf-

No Bhai...No Need To Be Confused.
Because BB5 Is@3...& We're @16...
10 Or 20...It'll Not Make Any Effect On Us...LoLzzz...

It will effect us Directly bro. Cause Who gets the highest no. of articles will get highest points and that will be considered as the maximum weightage Point (100) and from there they'll start calculating others points. So if they got 10 articles so far and we got 2, No match with them!!  

Can't like your post. Already *50* crossed πŸ˜›

Edited by Anondo.R - 12 years ago
Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: riyya6

guys, it seems that our forum ranking is going down...as for me i prefer to focus on TRP rather than forum ranking ... but forum ranking still have 2nd place in my view... no offence my view... lets try this out

Theres a post on the rankings, that its not that how many post is there but how active is one post... example if a post is posted n it has many reply n comments even b4 the views reach 250 the thread will turn pink...

But if the reply on a post is not that much example a thread abt Krishna is open but only 2 comments for example, then the thread will only reach pink when the views reached 250... this is what i observe... correct me if im wrong... i have tried this with some of the threads n i notice this...

topic starter can play a role here too, means when a comment is given he/she may counter back the opinion / share views... in that way the thread will be consider active in participation n turn pink faster...

so even if you dont comment in that thread but visiting the thread, the thread will turn pink when it reaches 250 views... or vice versa which ever faster... comments / views...

if each of us visit the thread n the views reach 250 the thread will surely turn pink... n i think it will help our forum ranking... of course we cant force anyone to view a thread but its just a suggestion from my end... thats all...
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ

guys to hit the like button as well... thanks...

hehehhe yes i know, thats what im doingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the information.

hope for the best.

simmi.friends03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
if we post our comment in parts...is that also help ?...means agar appreciate karna hai to bhi alag-alag post main karo.
Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
umm no simmi, that increases the spam level:)
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Veena.S

Thanx 4 tis thread Riya, hope everyone will now aware of pink threads with tis... Riya y don't u make it sticky, it would b more helpful then, reaches everyone...

hw 2 make it sticky... πŸ˜•
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: riyya6

hw 2 make it sticky... πŸ˜•

PM tis post link 2 Minuu, n xplain itz imp 4 forum rank, n want it 2 reach everyone, so u wanna make it sticky... Tats it...😊
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Anondo.R

It will effect us Directly bro. Cause Who gets the highest no. of articles will get highest points and that will be considered as the maximum weightage Point (100) and from there they'll start calculating others points. So if they got 10 articles so far and we got 2, No match with them!!  

Can't like your post. Already *50* crossed πŸ˜›

It's Okay Bhai...πŸ˜†
& Thanks For InfoOuch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
Caped_Crusader thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Veena.S

PM tis post link 2 Minuu, n xplain itz imp 4 forum rank, n want it 2 reach everyone, so u wanna make it sticky... Tats it...😊

No Tension...Me Here😎