New Promo: Dec 21

anaamica thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
While watching Balika Vadhu's repeat telecast in the evening, I caught the last part of Utttaran's new promo. Vansh was on the screen and he was saying something like 'barbaadi' and they showed a lighted lamp which signifies death. Did anybody see this promo?

I think Veer is going to fake death until his 2 months vacation is over. He will come back after that. Until then, Vansh bhaiyya will run the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mitturaju thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaamica

While watching Balika Vadhu's repeat telecast in the evening, I caught the last part of Utttaran's new promo. Vansh was on the screen and he was saying something like 'barbaadi' and they showed a lighted lamp which signifies death. Did anybody see this promo?

I think Veer is going to fake death until his 2 months vacation is over. He will come back after that. Until then, Vansh bhaiyya will run the show.

OMG 😲 I think this show will go on like Kasuti Jindhagi Ki (Prerna, Anurag Basu & Mr.Bajaj). Oh Deva Please spare us.
RojaC thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
can anyone post the link for promo😊
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
death?? what i saw was tiger was talking about breaking veer iccha bond... dont remember anything about the lamp..
raju_sky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nb.neha

death?? what i saw was tiger was talking about breaking veer iccha bond... dont remember anything about the lamp..

can anyone post the promo link pls...
anaamica thumbnail

Originally posted by: nb.neha

There is definitely a 'diya' shown. Veer is not in the promo, it's just vansh saying 'Ichcha tum sirf meri ho' and then something else which I couldn't catch. And then the diya is shown for a second or two. There is no mention of 'death' per se, but I am guessing the lamp signifies that. The promo is being aired again.
gorgeousmounika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so both veer and tapasya are leaving theshow
congratulations iccha with ur new third husband tiger