India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Lessons learnt...

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Children... in today's class we will discuss "lessons learnt from our beloved show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon???"... Please pay attention... and keep your questions with you cuz I wont answerLOL .. as this is one of the things we learn from IPKKND... "NEVER ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS".. when viewers' minds are flooded with questions... give them a Rabba Ve moment... and they just go in Amnesia .. Approve
Ok... lets START :-
  • Patience : O yes dear...we have learnt this the best... dont u agree... when Khushi announced to leave forever.. for weeks after weeks Arnav was staring at empty walls with a grim face... series of FBs... Anjali's tear shedding and Poojas... Snake's hide n seek... Bua's unconditional love for Snake... Shashi babu and Garima Ji's endless calls to Khushi... What did we do... ummm... oh... we remained patient... Ermm
Then came a time when we were served with LA's attempt to become a sanskari hindustani nari... where she juggled between the Dum Aloo, Lakshmi, Round round and Naniji... so much so that she forgot about ASR who was the sole reason for her to be in RM... What did we do again ... we remained patient... D'oh...

Then we were given endless torturous evil snares and smirks by the Snake... Snake torturing the old paralyzed man till the level of  insanity... Snake's hide n seek again efficiently managing both the girls and a road roller... What did we do yet another time ... WE REMAINED PATIENT... Ouch
Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience Confused
  • Anger management : It taught us how to manage your anger. Na na... Arnav did not teach us that... he has not still learnt it LOL... but it's this forum which was born because of IPKKND... So when you are angry and frustrated... come to forum... vent out.. announce your departure.. watch old Rabba Ve moments... criticise Actors, Characters, Director and whoever first comes in your mind... Feel good and start watching the show again. Because that is what you can do at the max. There is no way CVs will save us from another triangle.. another clown (nandu) when we already have more than what we can handle (mami..bua... anjali ... umm or actually everyone minus Arnav(Day Dreaming)).. or another cliche Snake's attempt to trap the love of his life... or another attempt of making Khushi an ideal SP Devi ... !!!
Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools Angry
  • Humour : Dont forget this ever... even if you are in the middle of a separation, breakup, dil ko thes or any such traumatic situation... You MUST opt for amnesia... forget about all your worries... start acting like a clown ... 
Humour is a great vehicle for getting a message across. If you get too serious, you could die of starch!!! Clown

...and when time comes never ever hesitate to become a bellboy even if RM is full of all the PRAKASHs in the world ... ShockedShockedShocked
ShockedShocked

ps... All the bold and red quotes are not mine... Bade log keh gaye hain... Smile  Sorry about a lame post .. I am just a bit frustrated and applying my learnings of Anger Management here Ouch

Cheers,

Monsi

Edited by monsi08 - 22 December 2011 at 4:10am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

AarassiluvdarcyPrasRassss8080anamika00Raima36svmiBazzingameghnaschipLifu18minihussainArHi_4everasumizonera1amisuvCoolioqueensun2011AR-ARHI_naila--Sobi--smithasrk-_-harsh42MsCeylonUltimateBarunasha...smitarSabarnee_25ChitraFincandescentPeace67pinky_blueskiesrushshriDiyaSaa123.80applesauce.sweetygirl28RiyaDuttaanjani-pagliFakeLovetanthya

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
fantabulous post monsi & a huuuge hug for you Hug

oh you're hell right about practicing patience. see i've reached nirvana state thanks to IPKKND and its trauma. at da rate i've been chanting aal izz well for da last few months, nirvana isn't good enough for me. im in such peaceful state right now hayeee! one OM and two shantis

coming back to anger management, well what can i say? da forum is a drama land and da members have become drama queens since of late and that cracks me up more than khushi's antics ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

suadvaniUltimateBarunmonsi08pinky_blueskies

Sabarnee_25 IF-Rockerz
Sabarnee_25
Sabarnee_25

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
wow..superb Monsi...but I cant keep my q with me..cause I want all to find its answer...
q: When Arnav will marry Khusi and will patiently, after managing his anger and after tollertaing KKG's humourus misdeeds will go for a HONEYMOON?????????
Someone answer please...

Edited by coolsabs - 22 December 2011 at 12:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PrasRasmonsi08

UltimateBarun IF-Rockerz
UltimateBarun
UltimateBarun

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
OKAY! i THINK, ITS A GREAT POST! 

purely becoz it reflects my thoughts!Wink

Yaar, something is pulling me down! i dont know!

I want that o wow wale episodes!

Everytime we have so many expectations, but,, all in vain!

Stipll hoping for best!

Anger managmeent and patience, i am already practicing that with Shyam and Anjali on Screen! eeks!

So I made myself buys in making VM's those spl moments between Arhi, plus something constructive!

Enjoying that right now!

Luv,
Zoha!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smithasrkmonsi08

smithasrk IF-Dazzler
smithasrk
smithasrk

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
LOLROFL

Yes darling PATIENCE IS THE VIRTUEWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monsi08

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
i guess i can see all you guys at nirvana, especially you smitha baby ROFL

monsi08

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
@CoolSabs...
You forgot the very first learning ... NO ANSWERS ROFL   I said..." Pls pay attention "LOL
Sabarnee_25 IF-Rockerz
Sabarnee_25
Sabarnee_25

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monsi08

@CoolSabs...
You forgot the very first learning ... NO ANSWERS ROFL   I said..." Pls pay attention "LOL

no no asking all...I paid attention dear...LOL

monsi08

Go to top