India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

will khushi fall into ...

shena07 IF-Rockerz
shena07
shena07

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
shyams trap?that was the tagline showed yesterday...i reallly dont know wht the cvs r upto now...after yesterdays shyam anjali convo i am almost sure shyam will try to trap anjali that to save his life the only way is second marriage(using some panditji) and anj been the biggest innocent fool (no offense)will believe it(as she is into puja and a bit superstitious) and of course who is better to be her souten other than kkg...yuck..the track is certainly moving to that...the signs like saving mangalsutra etc...Deadif they show this its just like other saas bahus and i had enough of that...

my only hope is entry of nandkishore...as karan yesterday mentioned like shyam fiasco...i think he plays imp role in exposure of shyam...

have a gud daySmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nrp77

Nrp77 Senior Member
Nrp77
Nrp77

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
I hope you're right about NK playing a role in bringing Shyam's misdeeds to light.  I mean the entire Gupta family knows and has not breathed a word...  If only Khushi would just tell ASR the truth then Shyam wouldn't get away with any of it.  Due to the Gupta family remaining silent, Shyam is becoming more bold and will stop at nothing to get what he wants.  He wants both money and Khushi.  What better way to get what he wants, than to con his brainless wife into worrying about his well-being.  I hope Khushi doesn't fall for this nonsense.  At the first mention of what the 'supposed' Panditji told them, Khushi should blow his cover sky-high.  If she doesn't then I've lost all respect for a character that is supposed to be honest to a fault. 

This Shyam track should have been over the moment Khushi realized he was married to Anjali, but nooo we have to sit and watch while an entire family of women know the truth (not including babuji in this b/c he can't talk), but won't utter a single word. D'oh 

As far as Payal goes...  Shouldn't she tell Akash!?!  She is going to spend her life with him and due to her silence, they're going to begin their marriage based on a lie.  As ASR says : 'what crap'... 

I would rather deal w/ Lavanya in the RM than put up w/ Shyam 'the creeper' Jha for one more episode. Confused

*** I forgot to add... Why would the Gupta family let Khushi EVER marry Shyam!?!  They hate him!!! 

So I was thinking more along the lines of it being Shyam keeping Anjali busy with the vrats and pujas so he can make his moves on Khushi cuz he's a sleaze.  I can't see him be sooo bold as to try and marry her with both the families aware of it... No one, especially ASR, would agree to let Khushi become a sacrificial lamb!!!  I'm thinking ASR is going to want to marry Khushi when he realizes that his Jija is obsessed w/ her. 

Edited by Nrp77 - 22 December 2011 at 1:23am

lara3110

shena07 IF-Rockerz
shena07
shena07

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nrp77

I hope you're right about NK playing a role in bringing Shyam's misdeeds to light.  I mean the entire Gupta family knows and has not breathed a word...  If only Khushi would just tell ASR the truth then Shyam wouldn't get away with any of it.  Due to the Gupta family remaining silent, Shyam is becoming more bold and will stop at nothing to get what he wants.  He wants both money and Khushi.  What better way to get what he wants, than to con his brainless wife into worrying about his well-being.  I hope Khushi doesn't fall for this nonsense.  At the first mention of what the 'supposed' Panditji told them, Khushi should blow his cover sky-high.  If she doesn't then I've lost all respect for a character that is supposed to be honest to a fault. 

This Shyam track should have been over the moment Khushi realized he was married to Anjali, but nooo we have to sit and watch while an entire family of women know the truth (not including babuji in this b/c he can't talk), but won't utter a single word. D'oh 

As far as Payal goes...  Shouldn't she tell Akash!?!  She is going to spend her life with him and due to her silence, they're going to begin their marriage based on a lie.  As ASR says : 'what crap'... 

I would rather deal w/ Lavanya in the RM than put up w/ Shyam 'the creeper' Jha for one more episode. Confused

*** I forgot to add... Why would the Gupta family let Khushi EVER marry Shyam!?!  They hate him!!! 

So I was thinking more along the lines of it being Shyam keeping Anjali busy with the vrats and pujas so he can make his moves on Khushi cuz he's a sleaze.  I can't see him be sooo bold as to try and marry her with both the families aware of it... No one, especially ASR, would agree to let Khushi become a sacrificial lamb!!!  I'm thinking ASR is going to want to marry Khushi when he realizes that his Jija is obsessed w/ her. 
if khushi fall for that...then that it for me...how much do the cvs make the ladies look like a complete idiots?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nrp77lara3110

HeadOverHeels Goldie
HeadOverHeels
HeadOverHeels

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
First of all I'm not surprised at the Shayam twist. I mean did anyone really think a threat from an 18 year old girl was going to stop him? He's a psychopath and will never accept defeat, so the only logical conclusion for his role is to have him killed off. Right now the whole Angali/Shayam "marriage" is driving me crazy, and if there's another track with just KKG having to deal with him, then that would be stupid. I'd like to see the new guy take an instant dislike to the snake, and then (because we must) lets move on from there. Right now it does seem like asking for proper relationship progress between KKG/ASR is pointless. Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anuvermaNrp77

Nrp77 Senior Member
Nrp77
Nrp77

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shann20

if khushi fall for that...then that it for me...how much do the cvs make the ladies look like a complete idiots?
Don't worry, she has ASR and NK to save her from Shyam's evil clutches!!! LOL  I am wondering if Shyam having planned on having Anjali away at a friend's home during the cocktail party has anything to do with him possibly coming back and crashing the party to get close to Khushi...hmmm  A possible confrontation and Khushi threatens to expose him and then Shyam loses it...  If so, Khushi will have 2 guys there who won't let Shyam hurt a single hair on her head...

Shyam is going down, it's just a matter of time!!!  I'm hoping it will be before year-end...  It would definitely be a very Merry Christmas and an extremely Happy New Year for me (I'm sure for all of us)...hahahahaa LOLSmile 

Edited by Nrp77 - 22 December 2011 at 2:20am

HeadOverHeels

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top