Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Aham touched her waist, Gopi didn't blush ! (Page 5)

-Eris- IF-Stunnerz
-Eris-
-Eris-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gohem123

Originally posted by vibz88

Originally posted by gohem_forever

what a serial yaar... 3 couple...2 of them after one year into their marrige... still no <unspeakable>.
One of them, may be 6 months in to marriage...they are not even remotely close to <unspeakable>. wow that's called family oriented drama :). I really wonder, since they are portraying an orthodox family, why no one is asking about grandchildren?

i know its a little too family oriented. But now tat baa has come emotional blackmail for the new great grand child can start!! Atleast few romantic scenes

yeah..vibha..fingers crossed for baa asking "i want grandchildren...aham beta.."LOL
she offer to blackmail koki then she will scold ahem.once koki gives orders how can ahem say no? Ahem dikra gopi vahu why am not a grand mother yet?gopi:ji maaji ahem:oki mom as you say

gohem123 IF-Dazzler
gohem123
gohem123

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kanajigokul

gopi didn't blush ,becoz she was shocked and embrassed.

Oh..may be ..she was shocked to see her husband touching her like that...yeah..it can be..
gohem123 IF-Dazzler
gohem123
gohem123

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Congrats for two thousand posts!! Oly thousand left to dazzle

oh..yeah..i got 2000...yipee...where's gohamhungry and chika..i want to dazzle tonight itself?LOL LOL

Right thats your target, when I come back this evening I will be watching you, I want to see you've reached 1000 posts, do you accept the challengeTongue

exception don't do the posting here, take Chika and a few other active people to the chat club. 

link...Saath Nibhana Saathiya Chat Club...Tongue

The link is above, also you can build up your posts there, and no serial gets the activity.

@bold  can't nafi...as i can't be online always...but definetely will post something...
  yeah..as i have watched over the insanity thread , i had seen that..chat club...will go if it requires...
gohem123 IF-Dazzler
gohem123
gohem123

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by maddy311

Or she dint blush because she wanted him to catch her waist!!!

ooh...that can happen..after all she was with him for more than one year but still virgin..Wink
the modi boys have some problem. They are so good lookin charming and ve beautiful wives but wat s keeping them away. Oki ahem i can still understand but jigar you should ve had rashi drooling behind you right from day one.

No..rashi was running away from him...Jigar had tried his best to get her, but she didn't help him..LOL

I wonder why rashi doesn't drool over jigar. hmmm?

She sometimes felt something but not to the fullest you knowWink Also i think urmi was too busy teaching her kalakaries she haven't got a chance to know how to make her husband happy..Rashi must taken tuition from our insanity people here...LOL LOL
LOL
even if she takes tuition she will fail till buck teeth urmi is there in her life

Don't worry vibha..urmi is busy taking modelling classes...she will not disturb rashi...Wink

5cents IF-Rockerz
5cents
5cents

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by 5cents

we audience don't want her back on bus 11 so soon. Few more touchy feeley walk-o-thons will be awesome!

OMG Kokila is getting lil out of hand...yelling at her able son in front of the Doc...The lady has some cheeks. It is about time Ahem has to show his mom devastating effect of her harsh judgmental thinking & yelling Ouch

Agree yaar...but no more baby steps please...one and half years...Its more than enough...

And about koki, Angry how could she yell at him in front of the handsome doc?

ooops...sorry..did i say handsome doc...correct it as beautiful wifey...LOL

Ya, The doc was handsome... If I'm on diet that does not mean I can't look at the menu hint hintWink beautiful but unfortunately injured wifeOuch. OMG poor Gopi had to go through so much of toor foor (damage) to get her love.

Only Ahem can & has to handle Kokila. If they stop the kalakari & concentrate on Gohem & Kokila that will be awesome.

gohem123 IF-Dazzler
gohem123
gohem123

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gohem_forever

what a serial yaar... 3 couple...2 of them after one year into their marrige... still no <unspeakable>.
One of them, may be 6 months in to marriage...they are not even remotely close to <unspeakable>. wow that's called family oriented drama :). I really wonder, since they are portraying an orthodox family, why no one is asking about grandchildren?

i know its a little too family oriented. But now tat baa has come emotional blackmail for the new great grand child can start!! Atleast few romantic scenes

yeah..vibha..fingers crossed for baa asking "i want grandchildren...aham beta.."LOL
she offer to blackmail koki then she will scold ahem.once koki gives orders how can ahem say no? Ahem dikra gopi vahu why am not a grand mother yet?gopi:ji maaji ahem:oki mom as you say

.LOL  LOL  LOL  but what if Mr.Solanki disturbed him again...?

gohem123 IF-Dazzler
gohem123
gohem123

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged

we audience don't want her back on bus 11 so soon. Few more touchy feeley walk-o-thons will be awesome!

OMG Kokila is getting lil out of hand...yelling at her able son in front of the Doc...The lady has some cheeks. It is about time Ahem has to show his mom devastating effect of her harsh judgmental thinking & yelling Ouch

Agree yaar...but no more baby steps please...one and half years...Its more than enough...

And about koki, Angry how could she yell at him in front of the handsome doc?

ooops...sorry..did i say handsome doc...correct it as beautiful wifey...LOL

Ya, The doc was handsome... If I'm on diet that does not mean I can't look at the menu hint hintWink beautiful but unfortunately injured wifeOuch. OMG poor Gopi had to go through so much of toor foor (damage) to get her love.

Only Ahem can & has to handle Kokila. If they stop the kalakari & concentrate on Gohem & Kokila that will be awesome.

ROFL  ROFL  ROFL     ROFL 

Agree ...yes,,cvs should concentrate on gohem and koki...

Ichangedit IF-Rockerz
Ichangedit
Ichangedit

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by d-luna88

ROFL no she was to shocked about it and thought she must have fallen down, died and gone to heaven!!!!!

ROFL   i don't know about her but kirstin me also becoming too insane at the moment...relations are so complex in mm..everyone needs to take notes from insanity thread...Then only will we see any progress in their marriage...

and we will see some children of gohem and raji as well as some child out of marriage as it looks LOL so lets better not go there

Go to top