Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: vibz88

you can dazzle tonight. Last night kristin tonight u!!and the forum is supposed to be on strike!!!

gohem123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Vrinda-

ya i agree with the fact that ahems face was filled with make-up...πŸ˜†
she didnt blush but she was surely feeling very good i think...πŸ˜†

yeah..she was feeling happy inside..after all she is a woman, married one , untouched...πŸ˜‰

gohem123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maddy311

I wonder why rashi doesn't drool over jigar. hmmm?

She sometimes felt something but not to the fullest you knowπŸ˜‰ Also i think urmi was too busy teaching her kalakaries she haven't got a chance to know how to make her husband happy..Rashi must taken tuition from our insanity people here...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
gohem123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taniks

Didn't u think she was more in control of her feelings while he was totally lost , I love it that is ignoring the feelings he is causing her to have ,good girl gopi you play hard to get and see how ur ahemji comes running afta u with his tongue hanging out

yeah..gopi controlled her feelings but i disagree with your second point..Aham was dipped in makeup, that's why his face was red not because he was blushing for touching her...πŸ˜†
gohem123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gohem_forever

what a serial yaar... 3 couple...2 of them after one year into their marrige... still no <unspeakable>.

One of them, may be 6 months in to marriage...they are not even remotely close to <unspeakable>. wow that's called family oriented drama :). I really wonder, since they are portraying an orthodox family, why no one is asking about grandchildren

@bold 🀣    Let them do the unspeakable first yaar..They are taking baby steps ...in to consummate their marriage...I don't know how many more years will cvs do this dragging?
kanajigokul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
gopi didn't blush ,becoz she was shocked and embrassed.
gohem123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: d-luna88

🀣 no she was to shocked about it and thought she must have fallen down, died and gone to heaven!!!!!

🀣   i don't know about her but kirstin me also becoming too insane at the moment...relations are so complex in mm..everyone needs to take notes from insanity thread...Then only will we see any progress in their marriage...
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: gohem123

oh..yeah..i got 2000...yipee...where's gohamhungry and chika..i want to dazzle tonight itself?πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Right thats your target, when I come back this evening I will be watching you, I want to see you've reached 1000 posts, do you accept the challenge? πŸ˜›

exception don't do the posting here, take Chika and a few other active people to the chat club. 

link...Saath Nibhana Saathiya Chat Club...πŸ˜›

The link is above, also you can build up your posts there, and no serial gets the activity.
gohem123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 5cents

Yup,... It is her GOD Damn right  to get hold & heldπŸ˜‰ & why will she blush. 😍   All I can say is ...Scoundrel Savior Ahem Modi's fragrance & savor are UNIQUE😳!!  While  he was  making Gopi take baby steps & walk was... fresh savory pleasure for us hopeless forum, Gopies :)πŸ˜†. When Gopi asked him to take the call his answer was deliciously nuanced and thoroughly felt and sensibly approached ...I know you yourself are feeling very helpless & bad ...but you'll come out of this very soon & will be able to walk on your 2 feet. But we audience don't want her back on bus 11 so soon. Few more touchy feeley walk-o-thons will be awesome!

OMG Kokila is getting lil out of hand...yelling at her able son in front of the Doc...The lady has some cheeks. It is about time Ahem has to show his mom devastating effect of her harsh judgmental thinking & yelling

Agree yaar...but no more baby steps please...one and half years...Its more than enough...

And about koki, 😑 how could she yell at him in front of the handsome doc?

ooops...sorry..did i say handsome doc...correct it as beautiful wifey...πŸ˜†

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gohem123

She sometimes felt something but not to the fullest you knowπŸ˜‰ Also i think urmi was too busy teaching her kalakaries she haven't got a chance to know how to make her husband happy..Rashi must taken tuition from our insanity people here...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

even if she takes tuition she will fail till buck teeth urmi is there in her life