Users

Frequent Posters

-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
ya i agree with the fact that ahems face was filled with make-up...๐Ÿ˜†
she didnt blush but she was surely feeling very good i think...๐Ÿ˜†
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gohem123

No..rashi was running away from him...Jigar had tried his best to get her, but she didn't help him..๐Ÿ˜†

I wonder why rashi doesn't drool over jigar. hmmm?
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Didn't u think she was more in control of her feelings while he was totally lost , I love it that is ignoring the feelings he is causing her to have ,good girl gopi you play hard to get and see how ur ahemji comes running afta u with his tongue hanging out
sree07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
what a serial yaar... 3 couple...2 of them after one year into their marrige... still no <unspeakable>.
One of them, may be 6 months in to marriage...they are not even remotely close to <unspeakable>. wow that's called family oriented drama :). I really wonder, since they are portraying an orthodox family, why no one is asking about grandchildren? 

Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿคฃ no she was to shocked about it and thought she must have fallen down, died and gone to heaven!!!!!
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibz88

you can dazzle tonight. Last night kristin tonight u!!and the forum is supposed to be on strike!!!

forum strike should continue. We here doing hell lot of activity under strike.๐Ÿ˜†
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vibz88

Or she dint blush because she wanted him to catch her waist!!!

Yup,... It is her GOD Damn right  to get hold & held๐Ÿ˜‰ & why will she blush. ๐Ÿ˜   All I can say is ...Scoundrel Savior Ahem Modi's fragrance & savor are UNIQUE๐Ÿ˜ณ!!  While  he was  making Gopi take baby steps & walk was... fresh savory pleasure for us hopeless forum, Gopies :)๐Ÿ˜†. When Gopi asked him to take the call his answer was deliciously nuanced and thoroughly felt and sensibly approached ...I know you yourself are feeling very helpless & bad ...but you'll come out of this very soon & will be able to walk on your 2 feet. But we audience don't want her back on bus 11 so soon. Few more touchy feeley walk-o-thons will be awesome!

OMG Kokila is getting lil out of hand...yelling at her able son in front of the Doc...The lady has some cheeks. It is about time Ahem has to show his mom devastating effect of her harsh judgmental thinking & yelling

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: gohem_forever

what a serial yaar... 3 couple...2 of them after one year into their marrige... still no <unspeakable>.

One of them, may be 6 months in to marriage...they are not even remotely close to <unspeakable>. wow that's called family oriented drama :). I really wonder, since they are portraying an orthodox family, why no one is asking about grandchildren?

i know its a little too family oriented. But now tat baa has come emotional blackmail for the new great grand child can start!! Atleast few romantic scenes
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: 5cents

Yup,... It is her GOD Damn right to get hold & held๐Ÿ˜‰ & why will she blush. ๐Ÿ˜ All I can say is ...Scoundrel Savior Ahem Modi's fragrance & savor are UNIQUE๐Ÿ˜ณ!! While he was making Gopi take baby steps
& walk was... fresh savory pleasure for us hopeless forum, Gopies :)๐Ÿ˜†.
When Gopi asked him to take the call his answer was deliciously nuanced
and thoroughly felt and sensibly approached ...I know you yourself
are feeling very helpless & bad ...but you'll come out of this
very soon & will be able to walk on your 2 feet. But we audience
don't want her back on bus 11 so soon. Few more touchy feeley
walk-o-thons will be awesome!

OMG Kokila is getting lil out of hand...yelling at her able son in front of the Doc...The lady has some cheeks. It is about time Ahem has to show his mom devastating effect of her harsh judgmental thinking & yelling

yup you are right and gopi has a lot more rights!! But she is so innocent she cant demand them so wait till ahem himself decides to relent. Ahem having a show down with koki is something i cant c happening in the near future
Angelskiss thumbnail
This time it was Ahem who was blushing๐Ÿ˜† I think Gopi was in too much pain to really react to Ahem's touch...her expressions were more of pain, discomfort and shock...