Nayi Soch? Naye Sawal?

4shilpad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The main character of the serial is only called 'Navya' - there is really nothing new in her thinking or behaviour. She believes that her elders are always right and it is her duty to obey them irrespective of the personal costs to her and raises no questions, naye or otherwise. She is of course shown to be the dutiful responsible, achiever. 

The other character of the serial, who raises some questions, dares to think differently from his family and has the courage to pursue his dreams, is shown recently behaving like an immature, irresponsible and insecure child.  Any prizes for guessing the message to the viewers?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munchy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
anant's image has been badly tarnished..but i think navya tooo..i mean she shud hav handled d situation in a betr way..not like dis..dis is not nayi soch..not at all...
AgreeEdited by Anushka2121 - 12 years ago
jaopakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Comment karneko toh mann kar raha hai...laikin darr lag raha hai... mai na brust karu!
Mujhe bass gussa Aa raha hai😡
Bahot gussa😡
And rona vi😭

Originally posted by: jaopakhi

Comment karneko toh mann kar raha hai...laikin darr lag raha hai... mai na brust karu!
Mujhe bass gussa Aa raha hai😡
Bahot gussa😡
And rona vi😭

japakhi sab nikaldo...go on the thread..lol the CV HATE CLUB
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
exactly jitn aghsuaa mujhay kal se navya pe hai naa bt i noted she was also hurted yesterday by seeing anant in that condition
4shilpad thumbnail

The serial is on a self-destruct mode ! It had 3 things going for it and all three are being destroyed (1) the leads – they have been reduced to a polka dotted nightmare (2) their love against all odds – now looks like an immature and foolish mistake (3) their chemistry – missing for days! Great going! Keep it up! Jaldi band ho jayega. 

ClumsyIntrovert thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@shilpa-bang on!!they are butchering the characters ,the story and nayi soch left,right and centre!!
anya.ss.sf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: munchy

anant's image has been badly tarnished..but i think navya tooo..i mean she shud hav handled d situation in a betr way..not like dis..dis is not nayi soch..not at all...

totally   agree
4shilpad thumbnail
Hi, Neelu, I am so upset. I have so much work and I am just not able to concentrate. Anant ka mazaak bana diya in logon ne. ðŸ˜­