Nips and tucks and Time to sack your stylist

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

A little nip and tuck

From botox to breast implants, at some point, most stars resort to it as a quick-fix to what does not look right to them in the mirror. 2011 was filled with buzz about the following stars. Pics don't lie. Take a look...

Kangna Ranaut: Her in-your-face 'assets' quite obvious in  Rascals could not however uplift the film.

Sridevi:
While preparing for her B-Town return, the actress has been 'changing' herself and trying hard to keep up with the young girls. Though those close to her say that her frugal diet is making her face look different!

Bipasha Basu:
In July, B-Town was buzzing about the actress getting her assets enhanced. But apparently the real reason she quietly checked into a south Mumbai hospital to get top heavy by a veteran cosmetic surgeon was because of a previous job gone wrong! Apparently the gel breast implants done a while back came undone, resulting in 'double trouble' that had to be rectified!

Shazahn Padamsee:
She was seen through the year in various stages of swollen lips and by the year-end has finally got the desired pout!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh dear...those outfits are ghastly...even i wouldnt wear them i wonder how they managed to come outside of the house wearing them..πŸ˜†...

and uggh..i hate the plastic pout on kangana and shazahan

What about Shazahn's snout!  πŸ˜†

Eh? Who is Divya Kumar any way!  πŸ˜•

TheRager thumbnail
^^^Divya Kumar is the wife of the head of T series. She was an actress.
TheRager thumbnail

Here is a pic of Sonu and his wife

Can someone tell if there is anyone in BW who has NEVER had a cosmetic surgery?
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
YIKES. What were these people thinking wearing these hideous outfits?

kshreya...I think Kajol but don't hold me to this. πŸ˜†  I haven't heard of her getting anything done and well I also assume if someone is stubborn to not even get their eyebrows done because it's too painful, then I can't imagine them going through plastic surgery to "enhance" a part of their body/face..
Originally posted by: bamboocopter

What about Shazahn's snout!  πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

btw, this was the girl from Rocket Singh right? She was so annoying and forgettable in that movie! Most boring part about the movie was her! I'm so glad she didnt make it big in bollywood. 
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ekta HAS to be the worst one when it comes to style and the type of clothes she chooses to wear. -____- Everything she wears deserves a W*F!