Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: coolsabs

did you change your username from community_drive?
BTW thanks for being with me...
Just the same I do whenever I see her on screen. Actually she is one of the big cause of the drcreasing of the TRPs..

yeah I did, wanted barun, I mean in the username!😉
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Gautami

She is very annoyin female.

👏👏
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: geetfan38

Yup time to give her backbone I have been saying this for a while now, I am glad others are thinking this way! She is modern in a way -  she understood her brother's live-in relationship although she did not approve of it, she looks modern although she does puja and paath all day long, so somewhere inside this delusional character lies a strong modern woman who will kick "shyam the snake's" butt to the sidewalk.. Uhtoe, jago, the inner-anajliji, please don't be an insult to womankind in this day and age!

yup...she is indirecty insulting all women...
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: UltimateBarun

yeah I did, wanted barun, I mean in the username!😉

hehe...nice username..
suadvani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Just my opinion.. I dont hate her.. but totally agree the simpering blindly trusting her hubby mode is frustrating to watch..
there were a few epi's a while ago when she seemed to kinda suspect something.. I wish they wouldve continued that..
Give her something to suspect again.. she deserves to be the one to uncover her hubbys misdeeds.. and have the strength to stand up, face and get rid of him without breaking down..
I really do not want someone else telling her the truth.. does that make sense..?
again just my opinion :)

Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: suadvani

Just my opinion.. I dont hate her.. but totally agree the simpering blindly trusting her hubby mode is frustrating to watch..

there were a few epi's a while ago when she seemed to kinda suspect something.. I wish they wouldve continued that..
Give her something to suspect again.. she deserves to be the one to uncover her hubbys misdeeds.. and have the strength to stand up, face and get rid of him without breaking down..
I really do not want someone else telling her the truth.. does that make sense..?
again just my opinion :)

thanks...
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i agree.. but i think the cv's are planning something. bec anjali is made too clueless. so something drastic is coming our way. many people have mentioned a upcoming separation between arhi and i think anjali will be the cause of that. bec if arnav cared for anyone more than khushi is anjali...
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: geetmaanluv

i agree.. but i think the cv's are planning something. bec anjali is made too clueless. so something drastic is coming our way. many people have mentioned a upcoming separation between arhi and i think anjali will be the cause of that. bec if arnav cared for anyone more than khushi is anjali...

TFC...😃😃
zafi thumbnail
I totally agree with you. I just skip Anjali and Shyams part.😃😆
I watch it on the net so it's possible. I just feel sorry for those who watch it on TV.😭 It must be torture sitting through all of Snakewa's lies and Anjali eating it all up as if it's amrit from the gods.😡🤢
Not to mention the constant crying.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Imagine how many glycerine bottles she must use up. It's just waste of screen time.😡 Well thats how I feel about it.
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zafi

I totally agree with you. I just skip Anjali and Shyams part.😃😆

I watch it on the net so it's possible. I just feel sorry for those who watch it on TV.😭 It must be torture sitting through all of Snakewa's lies and Anjali eating it all up as if it's amrit from the gods.😡🤢
Not to mention the constant crying.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 Imagine how many glycerine bottles she must use up. It's just waste of screen time.😡 Well thats how I feel about it.

hehe...well said..