Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

One request to Anjali:Who is with me?

Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Actually I wanted to post it from so many days but at last today I got the courage to write the thread here.

In the current track we have seen and I hope that we will see Anjali to be oversweet and extremely foolish. I know that to trust your partner is the keyword of a successful relationship but everything has a limit. Anjali's unlimited trust is becoming so annoying to the viewrs that some viewers are leaving the show and that's why the TRPs are also decreasing. As a lifepartner all have possessiveness about his/her life-partner. But look at Anjali, Oh god so is so modest that she never doubt on Shyam. How is it possible? And especially when being just a common lawyar Shyam has to spent so many days out of the home. If he is so popular as a lawyar then why doesn't he afford a home for two of them? Even Arnav's behaviour is shocking about him. being so rich and powerful he doesn't get the news about his JIJAJI?? How is it possible? I mean Anjali and Arnav should not trust Shyam without knowing the reality. I'm sure that if Arnav will try then surely can come to know about Shyam's evil face and always his intentions. And so I think it is the hightime for Anjali to be strong and not to trust the crap so much.
If you agree with me then please hit the LIKE button and please do comments. Hope that people will understand that I'm not bashing someone, but just critisizing Anjali's silly behaviour.😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
no comments and no responses...hmm...serious...
smithasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
whenever anjali comes on screen i  skip her parts and just read updates. she is a total disgrace to  women😡
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Anjali is the most irritating character in this show.I just can't stand her.
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: smithasrk

whenever anjali comes on screen i  skip her parts and just read updates. she is a total disgrace to  women😡

well said and it is the point that she is a total disgrace to women.👏 I hate her because of her oversweetness...Angry
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
U know wat!!!!

when Anjali Shyam scene is playing, I start looking at my watch, ke how much time more, ! i cant bear to see them!

I hate Shyam n najli is annoying with her over concern for Shyam!

All I do is wait for ArHi!

Shyam is getting on my nerves!!!!!

Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JONAKIHATESYOU

Anjali is the most irritating character in this show.I just can't stand her.

right..even more irritating than the Creepwa...😡
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: UltimateBarun

U know wat!!!!

when Anjali Shyam scene is playing, I start looking at my watch, ke how much time more, ! i cant bear to see them!

I hate Shyam n najli is annoying with her over concern for Shyam!

All I do is wait for ArHi!

Shyam is getting on my nerves!!!!!

did you change your username from community_drive?
BTW thanks for being with me...
Just the same I do whenever I see her on screen. Actually she is one of the big cause of the drcreasing of the TRPs..
applesauce. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
She is very annoyin female.
3serialfan40 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolsabs

And so I think it is the hightime for Anjali to be strong and not to trust the crap so much.

Yup time to give her backbone I have been saying this for a while now, I am glad others are thinking this way! She is modern in a way -  she understood her brother's live-in relationship although she did not approve of it, she looks modern although she does puja and paath all day long, so somewhere inside this delusional character lies a strong modern woman who will kick "shyam the snake's" butt to the sidewalk.. Uhtoe, jago, the inner-anajliji, please don't be an insult to womankind in this day and age!