Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

meeyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This scene is when Kushi confronts Arnav after she knows that the engagement is not going to happen...wish such a conversation happened between them...

Arnavji...

Kushi...

Hum jaante hain ki aapse kuch poochne ka hak nahin hai hamare pass aur na hi aapko bataane ki zaroorat.. lekin hum apne liye nahin pooch rahe hain...hamare dost lavanyaji ke liye pooch rahe hain... kuch hi din pehle aapne hamare saamne unse kaha tha ki aap unse aur is rishtey se bahut kush hain... uske baad aisa kya ho gaya ki aapne yeh rishta hi thod dena zaroori samjha...ya...us din aapne jo kaha tha, kya woh jhoot tha?...

woh hi jhoot tha...

She realized he is telling her the truth...but she didnt have the courage to probe any further...she just started talking looking at the ground...tears rolling down from her eyes...

lekin Lavanyaji ne use sach samjha tha...woh aapse bahut pyar karti hain arnavji...aapke liye unhone sabki baatein suni...naaniji ki har daant to saha...na chahthe huye bhi humse sab kuch seekha...sab kuch aapke liye...aapke pyar ke liye...woh aapse shaadi is liye karna chaahti thi kyunki woh aapse apni zindagi jodna chahthi thi...jab aapne unhein woh necklace diya tha...tho kitni kush huyee thee woh... shaayad unke jaise pyar karnawali biwi aapko kabhi nahin milegi...woh aapki daftar ke kaam mein bhi aapki madad kar paati... unhonne aap ki har galti ko maaf kiya hai... kabhi sawal nahin kiya hai aur ulta jawab nahin diya hai... (within her mind...hamare jaise)...aapko hamare dost jaise achi biwi kahin nahin mil sakti... unka dil mat dukaayiye... unka sapnon ki duniya to sach banen...

arnav went close to her and stood in silence...

kushi... mein lavanya ke pyar ko abhi samjha hoon... isi liye yeh decision liya maine...

kushi looked up to him confused...

agar uske is pyar ke badle mein, mein use wahi pyar nahin de paata tho kya woh sahi hoga uske saath... jis rishtey ke liye usne itna sacrifice kiya hai, i feel... i cant give her that... aur jaise hi mujhe is baat ka ehsaas hua...i had to tell it to her... i can only return her love with this truth... i respect her love for me... and i dont want it to be lost in deceit... i am sure she will surely find a person who will love her far more than i can ever do... let her be truly happy...

lekin arnavji...aap...

naah kushi...if i am destined to not be with the person who truly loves me...then so be it... i already have enough experience living a life like that ...(without my mother, he thought)

kushi didnt know how to comfort him now... how could she tell him that she was desparate to fill his life with her love...

lavanya who was standing behind them listening to him...understood completely what he meant... she actually stopped feeling bad after listening to arnav's sincere confession...

she went near them...and as if by habit kushi moved away from arnav... she turned to arnav and said...

ASR, thanks a lot for being understanding me... and thanks for being truthful... i feel closer to you now than ever before... aur jo tum donon mera pyar kahte ho...woh shaayad sacha pyar hi nahin tha..kyonki...if it was true... mujhe ASR ke feelings ke baare mein pehle hi pata hona chaahiye tha na...i shouldnt have had any doubts at all...so ASR..just dont feel guilty at all...

Chamkeeli... you have always been a true friend... but you have to accept that what has happened is good for me... is mein ASR ki koi galti nahin hai... aur mujhe lagta hai ki hum teenon ko hi apni feelings ko samajhne ki koshish karna chahiye...instead of masking them... it is easier said than done na ...

ASR, jis sachhayi ke sath tumne hamare rishtey ko nibhaya hai...usi sachhayi ke sath tum ek aur rishta shuru bhi kar sakte ho...think about it...

Chamkeeli... tum tayyar rahna... tumhara rajkumar kabhi bhi aa sakta hai...

She gave her a hug and went to ASR and gave him a quick hug and took her bag and went away.

Kushi looked at ASR with a plea to stop her but ASR turned around. She followed Lavanya and went away.

This was my first attempt. Hope you liked it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 6
👏Lovely first attempt..I luv the sincerity of Arnav and Lavanya in the situation..but God should knock sum sense in Khushi dear also..I want her to realise her luv for Arnie...anyways,yur write up is amazing..Keep writing.
meeyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks much for the encouraging words.
A... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 6
Pleasure is all mine Meeya..Gud luck👍🏼
zafi thumbnail
Awesome.👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
It was better than the crap they showed us.😃 Well done.😉
memories_im thumbnail
It ws very well written 👏
Wish we had such a meaningful convo that day..
Great work!
..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
it was very well done
wished it happened that way