India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

ayesha

shorti21 Senior Member
shorti21
shorti21

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
What is wrong with ayesha? Y is she so angry, n what doesn't she want to tell priya?

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
her character is on the verge of becoming to a lil on grey side, she is now being petty and if she springs on the family the truth of nuts before nuts does then it will be a bad decison on the creatives.

i dont know i have a feeling they are making her bad, nuts good and then in the future it will be sid and ayesha against ram priya and nuts kartick . I predict that wit the return of rams mom the evil trio will end and the maybe somehow ram priya will be sown to lose the wealth, however will soon rise but sid ppl will use auysha to getinto the family agian and will suceed.

i dont see ayesha happennig with rishab anymore.
chak Senior Member
chak
chak

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
I don't think so... may b Nuts will becom close to Ayesha and she is sad bcos she is doing only small ads not very big but her ambi is to become something big as the first epis was of Shipra and Ayesh so now with great majboori she takes the help of Sid and she will becom close with him and may b the track goes on but she may not become against Priya dids becos she respects her a lot this is what the guessing goes but what is there in store for us the forthcoming epis only writers of BALH knows right friends...but yes this may b sure that Mr.Kapoor wil lose the wealth bcos it is the trend of Ekta mate always doing this in all her serials...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top