Look what ZOHA has got for ArHi fans! A PRESENT! - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
nything with SRK nad barun roxx!! like ur vm!:)
Originally posted by UltimateBarun

aww U r always welcome dear1

If u hav real player on ur system, and automatic realplayer download button pops up at the right top corner of the video while playing, if its not there, download realplayer , n u'll get it! I do it that way, there might me other ways too, frank no idea about them!

hope this helps!
Thanks dear 😊
Originally posted by -Neloufer-

nything with SRK nad barun roxx!! like ur vm!:)

Hmm SRK fan,!!!!! thanx for liking it but I so wanna know this answer from u! plz do answer!d

So who get an upper hand SRK ya Barun in ur list! I mean your love for nboth is equal, coz I am  Sallu fan all time, but Barun has put him onto the 2nd slot! isliye poocha!
🤗👏

Dil khush kerdita...

you made my heart go garden garden 😆

Now i am going to spend the rest of my day like this  😍
Zoha, amzaing vm. you are right, he has done so much for her in the past 6 months. I was smiling while I was watching the video. This is the show we have all come to love so much just for ARHI. I thoroughly enjoyed it. You never fail us to give the best. I wish the show will have many more such scenes in the future, so you can make as many vms and make us fans all happy.
Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

Hmm SRK fan,!!!!! thanx for liking it but I so wanna know this answer from u! plz do answer!d

So who get an upper hand SRK ya Barun in ur list! I mean your love for nboth is equal, coz I am  Sallu fan all time, but Barun has put him onto the 2nd slot! isliye poocha!

ya!! BIG SRK fan! since i was a kid

oops! difficult question!😉
well, since i liked srk since i was 1 , i wud say srk, bit after 3-4 years when srk will be in the OLD MEN list barun will be 1st
i LOVE barun also a lot..but u see after SRK 😉
1st-SRK
2nd-Barun
3rd- harshad

Originally posted by Keshriya

Zoha, amzaing vm. you are right, he has done so much for her in the past 6 months. I was smiling while I was watching the video. This is the show we have all come to love so much just for ARHI. I thoroughly enjoyed it. You never fail us to give the best. I wish the show will have many more such scenes in the future, so you can make as many vms and make us fans all happy.
Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

i KNOW.!

iTS not only BArun and Sanaya,, their character sketch, their performance, the script! everything is soo wonderful!

The best pat is the naive innocent girl, n the perfectly hot buisness man, arrogant !

yet so much aof pampering n caring! plus the age gap!

I soo luv this!

Secret!!!!! My long time self woven story was just his! what I mentioned@!!!

hence this VM was playing on my minds since 2 months with the song mai hoon na!

N finally i could pull it over!

WOW if I read this again, I sound like a CV's of the show giving my interview LOL😆

Originally posted by oh...

🤗👏

Dil khush kerdita...

you made my heart go garden garden 😆

Now i am going to spend the rest of my day like this  😍

aww! Oh bte Oh is a lovely username!😉

aww! Oh bte Oh is a lovely username!😉

Lolz...yeah right...!!! i know how lovely OH is 😆