Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredibles.GHSP Episode 4.MAANEET' maahi... (Page 2)

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

I see how devil did not tell geet about not going abroad even when she said that she does not want to go.AngryAngryAngryAngry

Why did Geet's family not think it strange when NT asked them not to tell anyone of their relatives of the marriage until the roka date is decided? How could darji take this decision without asking geet's father. AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

I hated the way devil looked at geet, how could he as a married man not honour his vows and think of deceiving a young girl for money. AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Geet's father did find this suspicious but daarji did not listen. When geet's father said that geet has no khami in her, how dare brij said her being a girl is enough and the quicker she leaves the house, the better.AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry If it were not for a woman, he would have not been born. I so want to go and chop his head off.AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Daarji is so double standards, why did he not tell brij off for saying this. AngryAngryAngryI cannot imagine geet's pain as she just feels unwanted and not loved for being a girl.CryCryCryCryCryCryCry I hate such views about treating boys superior to girls. Every child a girl or boy is the most precious gift and we should cherish them. Boys and girls should be treated as equal.  

Geet thinks devil is genuine because of the charming way he presented himself.

How could geet's mum tell geet of for telling devil that she does not want to go abroad. Did she not think that geet will all alone in an unknown country. Instead she is telling geet off.AngryAngryAngryAngry I cannot wait for maan to enter and take geet away from these sick people.

Brij is a rakhsas,AngryAngryAngryAngry he killed an innocent girl challi and has no remorse for it. I cannot wait for the episode where geet sends him to jail. I hate daarji for standing there and not doing anything. Such a hypocrite, he pretends to be a man of principle but when it comes to brij he does not say anything.

Edited by divareena - 22 December 2011 at 1:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

hima – lovely analysis and it is so sad that still girls views are not asked for their marriage. What you said is totally right that parents should think every aspect of the guy they want their daughter to get married to.

You are right that there will be many geets born every day with people like daarji, brij and geet's families are around.

I think every woman has a right to marry the person she wants and be happy. Maan is Geet's knight in shining armour and I too want a maan for every geet there is in the world.

Varsha/reni – lovely analysis. I know it is so upsetting that a girl does not have a say in the most important decision of her life – marriage. I felt so bad for chaall's mum, no one can imagine the pain she must be feeling.  Me too hate this MCP attitude.

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
gud morning girls ...

by the way the girls name is channi ... not challi ...
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
reena == tu bahut gusse main hain ... seriously i do hate brij & what ever he said .. abt being born a girl is the biggest draw back ... u know men like brij are plenty out there ... in this world ... darji is the main culprit in bringing brij 2 that position ... if darji was gud enough brij would never have been that way ...
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GM098

thanks dear ,i had not seen this episode.i started watching ghsp from when maan saves geet ,when she fell in the river.

U R welcome dear ... hope u have watched the first 10 episodes ... by now ...

-Gemini-

-Gemini- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gemini-
-Gemini-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

thanks dear ,i had not seen this episode.i started watching ghsp from when maan saves geet ,when she fell in the river.

watched the episodes ,it was too emotional & all male dominated ,i some how can't digest such serious issues ,so till today i haven't watched any saas bahu & ekta serials .i had watched only star one.

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged

watched the episodes ,it was too emotional & all male dominated ,i some how can't digest such serious issues ,so till today i haven't watched any saas bahu & ekta serials .i had watched only star one.

it was male dominated ... i agree ... but as the concept was new so i was watching GHSP sicne day 1 ... & i wanted 2 see how would maan help geet ...after devil leaves her ... rest is history ... taht's the same reason i 2 dont watch saas bahu shows ... by the way ... may i know ur name please dear ...

-Gemini-

-Gemini- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gemini-
-Gemini-

Posted: 22 December 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

it was male dominated ... i agree ... but as the concept was new so i was watching GHSP sicne day 1 ... & i wanted 2 see how would maan help geet ...after devil leaves her ... rest is history ... taht's the same reason i 2 dont watch saas bahu shows ... by the way ... may i know ur name please dear ...
my name is padma & yours?

dewdropred

Go to top