Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Shayari

infact they are giving tooo much special treatment to juhi nd that gang by saving them from evictions...they jus eliminated poob so that she go outside and  start her war on by tweeting negativity on mahek...

The only thing that is not manipulated in the house by BB is the nominations given by the inmates. If Juhi has always escaped nomination it means she has it in her to be liked by everyone in the house..Thats plain logic with no frills attached..

If everyone nominated Mahek every other time then she is clearly disliked.. Logic Ting!!
Edited by monu_tan - 12 years ago
akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
To those who call Mahek as daring, fighter for truth etc.

Please note that there is no virtue in always finding faults in others and praising oneself. Even harcore criminals will speak up a truth if revealing that truth hurts somebody else and not themselves. Does it mean we should call them daring and fithers for truth? Moreover, Mahek did not always tell the truth. Only facts should be called as truth. But Mahek often called her opinions and interpretations also as truth.

There is a difference between fighting for truth and calling all one's fights as fight for truth. Even when Mahek fought for her ego and selfishness, she claimed that she was fighting for truth.

She poked her nose in all matters, was always rude, extremely blunt and insulting. She justified it by saying that she was straightforward. But she never liked if anybody tried to point her faults. Is it a virtue?

She taught others about manners but did she ever take care of manners when talking to others?

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: monu_tan

The only thing that is not manipulated in the house by BB is the nominations given by the inmates. If Juhi has always escaped nomination it means she has it in her to be liked by everyone in the house..Thats plain logic with no frills attached..

If everyone nominated Mahek every other time then she is clearly disliked.. Logic Ting!!

in that case nominations are manipulated to... 

- Sky (Juhi's bro) gets to nominate 4 ppl with Sid 
- the boys nominate 
- Juhi finally nominated but lines closed
- green room members get to save people as bigg bomb but Shaddha, Vida, Shonali dont 

nominations always saved Green room! 
monu_tan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

in that case nominations are manipulated to... 

- Sky (Juhi's bro) gets to nominate 4 ppl with Sid 
- the boys nominate 
- Juhi finally nominated but lines closed
- green room members get to save people as bigg bomb but Shaddha, Vida, Shonali dont 

nominations always saved Green room! 

First u should get what i mean..I clearly meant ppl who were nominating were doing it on their own they werent manipulated by Bigg Boss..

And regarding Pink room Green room thing
there was never any unity in Pink room..Apart from Sho-Sid, everyone changed sides to their own convenience.

Btw Sky was the only one among the so called opportunist guys opposing nominations of girls..remember
Edited by monu_tan - 12 years ago

shooli, did u get me or not!!! here in IF only her haters are posting 100's of anti-mahek threads, so i jus comment abt them funnily😉😆 mee too a biggg fan of her...

I don't think IF members are posting 100% anti-Mehak threads.See what happens when any thread is opened that is pro Jp? Have you read HOW hard the IF members come down on them??!THERE is a lady who is universally detested!!!!
I think the ones who like Mehak are more mature,Really! When something inflamatory is posted about Mehek,the non AT members,wisely,I think,just skip the post & dont engage in ANY debate with the poster-that is why anti Mehak threads are invariably short and so automatically QUICKLY become inactive-which is MORE insulting than being shut down by the sleeping moderators,who awaken ONLY to shut down anti JP threads!!!
Don't mistake the silence as being anti-Mehak.There are really only TWO members who rant ON & ON with anti Mehak diatribes.Both of them make VERY ugly,personal personal attacks if one disagrees(believe me I HAVE tried!! AND suffered!) So it seems wisest to just ignore the ravings of lunatic minds!!
I'm sure,when/if REALLY needed,the "silent majority" WILL speak out! She IS coming back isn't she?That is the real slap in the face of all the ravers & ranters!! I expect a sudden spurt in anti Mehak threads when she enters-these are all disappointed,deluded & die-hard "fans" of Sky & JP who are feeling the most threatened by her return.
No one in their right mind, could actually support ANY of the present lot.
I wouldn't worry if I was you!!
Edited by znursingh - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: monu_tan

so according to u BB team shud make them winner who has been loved by other housemates till end but not loved by public!!!!!!!!!
monu_tan thumbnail

so according to u BB team shud make them winner who has been loved by other housemates till end but not loved by public!!!!!!!!!

In the end, its the public which chooses the winners. Anyone who have not withstood nomination will face it now. But the point should be clear..It takes a lot in a mad house crowd to be away from controversies and nomination. And juhi has done that better than Mahek.
Btw I hardly see people in real life commenting on Juhi's diet in the house nor do i see housemates talking about it. Its only the forum, lol. So the hatred or love here on forum, do not really represent public in general.

If you see some ppl here taking anti WCE stand, its mostly because it makes no sense having a Wild card entry 2 week before the finale. A finalist should rough it out rather than being plain lucky or opportunists.

Why are you even here on this thread?! I'm NOT questioning your freedom to troll.but I AM questioning your wisdom in taking on an entire tribe of fans-all by your lonesome self!!
Go elsewhere to polish your debating skills!!
Very childish nit picking to score cheap debating points.
Its ONLY a SHOW for entertainment-it ain't a matter of life & death if it is scripted or favoring a group.If you cant BEAR the injustice-take it up with the channel or,even easier,STOP WATCHING!!!!
Edited by znursingh - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: chhipkali

Yes she will come to LIFT the trophy sponsored by beinghuman organization ðŸ˜†

SO?? You agree she WILL lift the trophy?!
monu_tan thumbnail
Originally posted by: znursingh

Why are you even here on this thread?! I'm NOT questioning your freedom to troll.but I AM questioning your wisdom in taking on an entire tribe of fans-all by your lonesome self!!
Go elsewhere to polish your debating skills!!
Very childish nit picking to score cheap debating points.
Its ONLY a SHOW for entertainment-it ain't a matter of life & death if it is scripted or favoring a group.If you cant BEAR the injustice-take it up with the channel or,even easier,STOP WATCHING!!!!

znursingh jeee ko gussa kyun aata hai??😕😆